First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel the allocations are completely misunderstood. Placing a factory order through any dealer probably won't be throttled, except by reservation timing, and general model/option availability. It's my belief that the allocation has to do with showroom stock, not reservation holders.
Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel the allocations are completely misunderstood. Placing a factory order through any dealer probably won't be throttled, except by reservation timing, and general model/option availability. It's my belief that the allocation has to do with showroom stock, not reservation holders.
I thought it was the number of Broncos each dealership can order? Am I wrong?

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

so much for playing hardball on price!

Deleted member 17133

OK, you'd think Ford would have the rolling out of a new product down by now.... it's confusing - to talk to the local dealer, they have little information or information that is already in the public domain... to talk to the Ford Marketing Dept. is like ground hog day.... anybody else get this vibe?

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought it was the number of Broncos each dealership can order? Am I wrong?
Therein lies the question. I would find it hard to believe that a reservation holder couldn't order a Bronco through any valid dealer just because they didn't have enough allocation assigned to them. Considering Ford, nor anybody doesn't know how many reservations will be turned into orders at this point, how would they be able to limit any particular dealer, or even across the whole spectrum?

Sponsored

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like that number, as a second day reservationist.
As an hour three reservation, I REALLY like it.

They also confirmed that’s the B&P is the max price we’ll pay (plus tax/title) and they’ll apply rebates from there. Really good convo with them yesterday.

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So is the allocation number the total number of Broncos a dealership can even place an order for?
Or can a dealership place hundreds more than their allocation and only a few will get fulfilled in a given timeframe?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford wants the reservations spread out, this was a dealer push back issue. would not be shocked if you get stuck in unscheduled until MY22 or beyond if your outside your dealer "list". Future allocations were suppose to be based on converted MY21 orders.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Therein lies the question. I would find it hard to believe that a reservation holder couldn't order a Bronco through any valid dealer just because they didn't have enough allocation assigned to them. Considering Ford, nor anybody doesn't know how many reservations will be turned into orders at this point, how would they be able to limit any particular dealer, or even across the whole spectrum?
Of course they can place an order through any dealer they want. It doesn’t mean that they’ll get theirs this year though. Ford is limiting the amount of orders that will be built this year per dealer. Does that make sense?

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As an hour three reservation, I REALLY like it.

They also confirmed that’s the B&P is the max price we’ll pay (plus tax/title) and they’ll apply rebates from there. Really good convo with them yesterday.
As a just under 2hr after reveal reservation holder I too feel good the possibility of getting a 21 is really high.

Fordfan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I Know right. Hey Ford, how about we call them something else, like "Reserved Units" and "Stock Units" the whole allocations word is confusing.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your belief would be wrong....this has been beaten to death. Your reservation timestamp only puts you in a line at your dealership. If they get 100 allocated for MY21, and you are number 101 who orders with them, you are not getting a MY21, regardless of how early your timestamp is compared to those at other dealers.

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The allocation has IS about who gets a MY21 Bronco. Anyone can still put in an order that has a reservation but you may not get it in MY21 based on reservation time stamp and parts availability. Doesn’t matter what you believe, those are stated facts from Ford.
Sponsored