Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@noahr ... any input from Mullinax regarding this issue ... I spoke with the NSB location he said if my order is pushed to a MY22 than no Xplan, Offered only for MY21 ... Is this correct ? As well he had no allocation info at all ..
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Instead talking to your dealer about price, your first question probably should be:

"What's the reservation timestamp of your 30th percentile reservation?"
Let the jockeying begin. And they're off!

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went to Burger King one time. I put my order in - I made special requests like no pickles and mustard. The guy behind me got a basic burger and fries. You know what? He got his meal before me. Sure, I thought to myself, "Damn, I was in line first. Where is mine?" Then I got mine. It was exactly what I wanted. I saw the other guy eating his. He got it first. I got what I wanted. I enjoyed it and never thought twice about his burger...

We can't play "It's not fair" with so many unknowns. I am excited to see my first Bronco in the neighborhood. I don't care if its mine as long as I know mine is coming - just the way I ordered it.

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One day off from getting your Bronco!

Unfortunately, it’s going to be the same for all dealers. First couple days is gonna be all the make it.

Fortunately, there will be a TON of reservations cancelled for whatever reason or delayed for commodities.

That said, no need to stress because there are a lot of factors that will be working in your favor to get your bronco... unless there is a commodity constraint.

That’s the golden question... how many 1st and 2nd day reservations fall off because of cancellations or commodity / option issues. I bet it is a lot.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wife & I have multiple reservations (day 3 or 4, 1 mid Oct & 3rd late Oct) as I was strategically laying it out so we could get a MY21 and then use a later reservation for MY22.
Reservation #1 - 4dr BL, 2.7, lux & MIC top may push the early reservation back into MY22, who knows.
Reservation #2 - original plan was for 4dr BL, 2.7, lux & white modular top if it was an option, if not then go with the shadow black modular top and have it painted white.

But I do not want nor need 2-3 MY22 Broncos.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My reservation was confirmed six minutes after the site went live, but my reservation is with one of the larger dealers in San Diego. If I end up not getting in on the first round of orders, you will see me driving a Wrangler Unlimited in a few months and not posting anything here.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems legit, Ford probably expects 30-40% of all reservations to become actual orders. 190K reservations would be a little over 70k orders at that rate, which seems about right.

Samcpt1

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talked to my small local dealer and I am #3 out of 22. Was considering switching but with that info I’m staying put. ?

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went to Burger King one time. I put my order in - I made special requests like no pickles and mustard. The guy behind me got a basic burger and fries. You know what? He got his meal before me. Sure, I thought to myself, "Damn, I was in line first. Where is mine?" Then I got mine. It was exactly what I wanted. I saw the other guy eating his. He got it first. I got what I wanted. I enjoyed it and never thought twice about his burger...

We can't play "It's not fair" with so many unknowns. I am excited to see my first Bronco in the neighborhood. I don't care if its mine as long as I know mine is coming - just the way I ordered it.
You are describing dealer lot vs ordering. The plain burger doesn’t exist yet. Everyone is reserving a burger through Burger King’s centralized burger reservation system and some other guy who ordered the same burger as you, but definitely after you, gets his burger before you because he selected a different restaurant to pick up his burger. You happen to look outside at the street and he drives by in his new Bronco and he is eating his tasty burger and you think ”Damn! That looks good! That’s exactly what I ordered! I wish I was that guy!” And you could have been had you selected a different Burger King. But you aren’t that guy. You are hungry and waiting. ;)

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The way I see it is....,
Ford was forced to delay things for MANY reasons. If I had to guess, they are wanting most people to get a MY22. Not only because it eases logistics initially, but because they will have most of the options people want anyway available at that time. Now their trying to balance getting them out quick, and getting them out with all the options. I don't have a dog in the MY21 fight, so for those that do, I feel for ya. I really do. As for me, I'm tired of settling in life. I don't need to be the first in town with one and was always a 2022 buyer. So, I'm happy to wait and get the white roof I wanted and all the other b.s issues they claim to have resolved for MY22 if it means I get what I want and don't have to settle. My main concern, is actually that my order gets scheduled and assigned a VIN BEFORE the MY22 options are avail. Kinda opposite of some of you lol. Plus, I need more time to save

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
THIS
I hope you guys understand this is like a two lane traffic jam. You can hop in the other lane hoping that you’ll get through it faster, but at the end of the day you have no idea what the obstacle is that’s causing the jam, and the lane you were in could speed up as soon as you leave it. Just keep your res where it’s at and wait until your order gets pulled. Really not worth stressing over but again that’s just my opinion.
And THIS

Sum up the situation(s) perfectly.
Sponsored