Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

7/21 and 7/23 for those keeping score at home....

With the Gen 3 Raptor on the horizon and XPLan not available ,unless I want to fly across the country, and my complete indecision on what model to get, no idea when I would take delivery, cant even confirm what MY I would get, and I really want to see them in their varied models in person, screw it, I'll wait.

I'll just have to slum around in my 2018 Raptor for a few more years. LOL

Looking forward to seeing Broncos on the roads. Best of luck to all with ordering in the next couple of months.
Oh yeah, and another reason need to see what comes in the Warthog.... :)
Sponsored

grapesie13

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bought a used Tacoma yesterday so I don't find myself posting my cancellation here - was hoping to limp by without a vehicle, but knowing I will be delayed with ordering exactly what I want, I needed something that will hold it's value between now and the end of the year.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought ford had said that the cutoff for my 22 was in september. i'm pretty sure early august is still my 21. i'm also pretty sure the dealers are mostly nitwits.
True, that was what they said...then.

They keep moving the goal posts though so it seems anything goes still.
To be clear: This is NOT what Ford said.

The September cutoff was only for what order numbers were used by Ford when calculating the dealer allocations.

The date of your reservation, as of this moment, means nothing in terms of when you are going to get your bronco other than the later your reservation, the later you should expect your Bronco.

You will only get an idea when your Bronco will be built once all of the orders are in, and Ford lets you know specifically where yours falls into the schedule.

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The funny thing is that I have a feeling there will be a higher percentage of reservation cancellations from forum members than Gen Pop because those not on this forum aren't as aware of everything we've learned here!

Last edited:

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just cancelled my 7/17 reservation. Keeping my October Granger reservation for a 2022 Mansquatch For now

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
I sadly canceled my Granger 2022 reservation.

My love is talking baby and house for 2021.
No way to fund a 4x4 toy on top of that.

At least we'll have a lot of fun working on the making babies part :love:

Not leaving here.
I will just admire your Broncos from afar.

CinciGP

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`72 Jeep CJ6, `04 Jeep Rubicon, '18 Jeep JLU sport, `09 Mercedes CLK550
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like i am out. Assuming i close on the deal.
Better deal then granger oct special plus a rebate. And low loan rate.

2021 gladiator sport s with max tow. Wide track dana 44 with 4.10. Should be picking it up tomorrow.

I hate that speaker bar too. But at least i can tow more. And get the upgraded axles, limited slip and 4.10s. Got exact options and color i wanted. Wont be able say that about the bronco.

Wanted a stick, but JT manual with start/stop just is not fun and i am worried the bronco will be just as bad or maybe worse. So without driving before i order, that is risk.

Tired of the wait and not having any idea when i will get it. Lack of communication from my local dealer didnt help either. None in the last 4 months. (Granger is awesome though in that regard!!! Sorry Albert, i would like have loved to give you my business. But no way i can wait until that reservation would be built with the last slip)

Plus not happy sasq requires the upgraded transfer case or that ford did not just make them all 2022.

Have two reservations. One July 14th at 8 am and one Oct 2nd for granger.

So will confirm later this week and let you know if you all move up!
And to confirm I am out. Drove home a 2021 gladiator sport s last night. Cancelling the reservations this morning. Everyone after 8 am on july 14 is moving up one and after oct 2 is moving up two. Merry late christmas.

This is most likely my last new vehicle, so Ford missed my sale. And grom a long time jeep owner.

Not they will care until 2025 when demand catches up with supply.

Sponsored

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just ordered a 6 speed wrangler unlimited rubicon tonight.
Probably won’t help many, but my res I’ll be cancelling is late October. Good luck to all! I’ll still be keeping an eye on the bronco

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a 21 X5 instead because it was barely more than an FE and magnitudes nicer.
Sponsored