Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dealerships putting out the word and advertising already...

2021 Ford Bronco dealership.jpeg
It's nice to see a dealer put up advertising... But I also think it's too early. When will the Bronco hit dealerships? Next February at best? I'd be pissed if I went in there expecting to see a Bronco and was told they'd have one in about 10 months!

Edit: the more I think about it, it's bad advertising. How many people will be pissed off by the wait being so long after seeing the sign in a window?

Last edited:

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's nice to see a dealer put up advertising... But I also think it's too early. When will the Bronco hit dealerships? Next February at best? I'd be pissed if I went in there expecting to see a Bronco and was told they'd have one in about 10 months!

Edit: the more I think about it, it's bad advertising. How many people will be pissed off by the wait being so long after seeing the sign in a window?
They will put a carboard cutout just far enough away from the window so you cant tell. Then you go in and its the like the tourist kind you put your head in and get your picture taken.

Sponsored

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Maybe they have info indicating that order banks will open soonish and they're trying to drum up enthusiasm for the customers that want to place an order?

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base