First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is definitely the most plausible reason for him leaving. Either someone at Ford told him to get off or he's just being careful now that the reveal is so close. People have been complaining on here for as long as I've been lurking around. I doubt he's leaving now because people are complaining. I'm sure he'll still be lurking around here watching down on us.

Crispy's account may come to a close, but @Administrator is here forever.
Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They could have done that last month.

1591281576270.jpeg
I’m a little disappointed to hear that it is now going to be a virtual reveal. I feel like that could have happened any time over the past couple of months since they were presumably ready to go with an actual reveal in March.
I'm not even 1% surprised it became a virtual event. Covid isn't going anywhere in the next year (it has 500k more people to kill in the US alone before we reach herd immunity levels), so it had to be that or lock dozens of "press" personalities up for weeks of isolation.

That doesn't explain why it took four months to put together.

I floated the idea of a 4th of July reveal ... but that was two years ago ... :eek:

Still spitballing here: there will be no low end model like Jeep has with the Wrangler Sport. Bronco will start much higher optioned and $$.
We've known that for like 6'ish months at least, haven't we? Low end Bronco would be significantly more expensive than the base Wrangler.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You weapons grade whiners ran off the most useful member of this forum.
How is it our fault when he says "I'm picking up my ball and leaving". Makes you wonder who's whining now? People are entitled to their frustrations, what the hell else is a forum for? To talk about whatever... be it good or bad.

nameuser

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Halfcab
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Pretty sure a lot of yotas have actual lockers in the rear from the factory. I'm curious what he's referring to tho ?
A rear locker is not a factory option on the Tundra, I just traded one in for a Power Wagon

CSSM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 XV Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Early July makes sense. Firstly, a July 4th-ish reveal would be epic, but also an early July reveal would allow for a few weeks from now to prepare the virtual reveal (logistics, filming, graphics, voiceovers, et cetera).

Sponsored

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only things that could steal any of the Bronco’s thunder for 2021 MY wrangler:

1. 35’s stock and updated gearing (not unlikely tbh but more likely will be a 2022 MY)

2. They finally show the I6 turbo engine that’s been rumored. Zero chance this happens anytime before 2023 MY IMO

3. Full electric option. Based on the plug in hybrid being a 2022 MY from what I understand full electric is still at least 2-3 years off.

4. New hardtop option, I don’t see this without a full redesign so at least 7-8 years away.
none of this is going to happen. We already know this. The only thing that will be a good selling point is the bronco get better gas mileage as well as some small cool stuff like side mirror locations, and removable roll bars.

other then that, nothing. Me personally, the gas mileage might be good enough for me based on how it finally looks.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Understand all that. Just saying, I've signed up for updates with Ford multiple times, yet they don't provide any. Their marketing effort on this whole thing just seems to be...lacking.
I signed up also, but never expected any updates until after the reveal. Sometime after that, I'd expect to get email or a brochure in the mail.

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm not even 1% surprised it became a virtual event. Covid isn't going anywhere in the next year (it has 500k more people to kill in the US alone before we reach herd immunity levels), so it had to be that or lock dozens of "press" personalities up for weeks of isolation.

That doesn't explain why it took four months to put together.

I floated the idea of a 4th of July reveal ... but that was two years ago ... :eek:

We've known that for like 6'ish months at least, haven't we? Low end Bronco would be significantly more expensive than the base Wrangler.
Yeah, I guess I was thinking on a more extreme scale. Ie, Bronco won’t have a comparable model to the Wrangler Sport and they’ll only be making higher models. No budget stripper model available.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone remember seeing ChrispyKC post about “#37 Joe Delaney was one hell of a Chief”

It was quite random and was of context in the thread it was posted in.

Another member found that Joe passed away on June 29. Apparently he was trying to save two drowning children and died trying to.

I wonder if June 29 posses another significant date within Ford’s reveal timeline?

Also, if the reveal is next month will we be seeing broncos with less camo anytime soon?
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!
Then he said “this is my 37th post in this thread” could be mean 37 days from yesterday ??? Friday July 10

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Pretty sure a lot of yotas have actual lockers in the rear from the factory. I'm curious what he's referring to tho ?
Nope. Nothing in this area anyway. They have Crawl Control and Terrain Management, which is great. But it's not a locker.

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's it... I'm asking Q.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might as well try to decipher the Bible Code. It would make about as much sense as that garbage.
"But... Q says" ?

LorenzeTorres

Badlands
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/ 2002 BMW M3/ 2016 BMW M2/ 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!
Then he said “this is my 37th post in this thread” could be mean 37 days from yesterday ??? Friday July 10
? interesting. When ChrispyKC tries to drop information regarding the truck’s capabilities and features it’s more or less obvious. This one is quite cryptic. I wonder if Ford is keeping a close eye on what and who is posting leading up to the reveal.

I feel likes it’s from a scene when a hero is about to die and whispers a clue or words of wisdom before their last breath. Kinda like the little Alien in MIB 1 in the old man’s head.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.