Sponsored

What does it mean if you didn’t get the order email?

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some people received an email to place their order this week. Others such as myself did not. What does it mean if you did not receive one? I placed my reservation in July, about a week or two after it opened. Will the ordering go in cycles, with some people ordering first then in a week/month a second group will go and so on. Or is this it....you were picked for 2021 or you weren’t and everyone else waits. Any insight on this? Also who sent the letter you received? Ford or the dealer?
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you referring to the email that outlines the ordering process, commodity constraints?
It didn’t necessarily state that you had to place an order come next week, basically outlined the process..

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Probably went to your spam folder.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Some people received an email to place their order this week. Others such as myself did not. What does it mean if you did not receive one? I placed my reservation in July, about a week or two after it opened. Will the ordering go in cycles, with some people ordering first then in a week/month a second group will go and so on. Or is this it....you were picked for 2021 or you weren’t and everyone else waits. Any insight on this? Also who sent the letter you received? Ford or the dealer?
Mine came directly from Ford and I’m an October reservation so pretty much a MY22 for sure.

OP
OP
Darforce

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you referring to the email that outlines the ordering process, commodity constraints?
It didn’t necessarily state that you had to place an order come next week, basically outlined the process..
I meant they received the letter this past week... couldn’t remember what day people said they received it

Sponsored

AU98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nothing in my inbox or spam folder yet.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Nope. Did a full search when I first saw it mentioned.
My is dated January 15. Says “your adventure is coming”. Crap, this already has been more of an adventure than I was planning on!

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i did not get the email yet ether. Check 100 times yesterday ha. I have a July 14 res. At this point in trying to not let it get to me. ??‍♂

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i did not get the email yet ether. Check 100 times yesterday ha. I have a July 14 res. At this point in trying to not let it get to me. ??‍♂
I received it 4 times for one of my reservations, but none for the other.....

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last edited:

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who knows. But if I were you I'd be checking my reservation and confirming with my dealer that they had it on file.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who knows. But if I were you I'd be checking my reservation and confirming with my dealer that they had it on file.
I did this and I still was on their list of reservation holders
Sponsored