Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dealer refuses to put in Frank’s order, cause he’s been talking to Terry for months. Ford doesn’t know anything about Frank‘s order because it wasn’t made. Frank’s bronco doesn’t get built when he wanted.
Now you're talking about a whole different situation.

If a dealer doesn't put in an order they will miss out on extra allocations by not converting as many reservations as possible. So they're shooting themselves in the foot anyway. That is also a pretty ballsy move with totally pissing off a customer by just not even submitting an order. I doubt that would be worth the trouble.

I'm not sure but I'm assuming you'll get a receipt and/or ordering confirmation.
I was about to say...that's on Frank for not confirming his order was entered!
Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So how they figure out total allocation if you don't convert early?

Hvnlyrn

Badlands
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have an Oct res, but will be putting my order in for MY21. The late res means MY22, but does that mean that the early res folks who wait for the MY22 order banks get their build put in front of mine?

Sponsored

Jrsmail

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Email from Ford Friday said the following:

• Order Tips – Due to overwhelming demand, we expect that certain configurations may lead to extended wait times. These include:
  • Two‑Door
  • Wildtrak™ Series
  • 2.7L Engine
  • Sasquatch™ Package
  • Lux Equipment Group
  • Leather‑Trimmed Interior
Additionally, some vehicle options that are slated for late availability will delay the build and delivery of your order.*These include:​
  • Black Modular Painted Hard Top – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.

• Dual Top (vehicle ships with both a hard top and a soft top) – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.

• All-Black Interior Seating Option on First Edition – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.

• Roof Rack With Four-Door Sasquatch Package – Available in 2022 model year.

• Manual Transmission With Sasquatch Package – Available in 2022 model year.

• Body Color and White Painted Modular Hard Top – Available in 2022 model year.
If you have any questions, please contact your Ford Dealer. You can also contact Ford Motor Company’s Marketing Program Headquarters at 800‑334‑4375 or view our FAQs here.​
So I'm want

• Two‑Door
  • 2.7L Engine
  • Sasquatch™ Package
But it is for Outer Banks model. According to video in here he said with roof rack which I want it is MY22 so which is it, I'm so confused....

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since Ford now says your reservation doesn't expire a couple of questions.

1) Will Ford still refund your $100 reservation fee if you don't convert as of March 19th? Even if you intend to have a 22 MY order? It was communicated earlier Ford would refund your reservation.

2) Will Ford now allow a reservation holder to change dealers after the March 19th date? I believe the last communication from Ford was that you could change dealers up until the order deadline?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Guess would be "no" to the refund because you would still have a reservation because"at this time" they don't expire. The second item is also a guess at "no" because Ford has done nothing to negatively impact the sale since their last delay.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought that someone said the FE’s weren’t going to be in the normal dealer allocation? The other day on the allocation thread?
That was not verified at that point

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

soo much drama. Do your homework and watch out for yourself and YOUR order not the dealers

bf4445

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007LarietCC4x4, 2018FocusTit, 2016Jeep reneTH
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
More answers in today's dealer email.

• If a customer converts an order based on the 21MY but gets pushed to 22MY, will they be able to resubmit or update an order for 22MY?
    • Yes. Orders can be updated until they are scheduled for production.
  • Should dealerships be converting as many Bronco reservations as they can during the conversion window?
    • Yes, except for those customers who want a 22MY Bronco. Converting will allow us to provide those customers with an estimated delivery window in May.
  • If a dealership’s allocation exceeds their count of converted orders that fit the commodity restrictions, can they build stock units?
    • No dealer will have more 21MY allocation than orders.
  • Is there any benefit to converting a reservation to order earlier within the Jan 20th – Mar 19th period?
    • No. The customer’s reservation time stamp will stay attached to the order. The time stamp will help determine build priority. Converting a reservation earlier will not impact production timing.
  • Do reservations ever expire?
    • There is no expiration date for reservations at this time.
  • If a customer wants options that are late availability 21MY, should they convert their reservation to an order?
    • Yes. Converting reservations during the conversion window will ensure customers receive an estimated delivery window in May. It does not, however guarantee a 21MY Bronco
  • If a customer wants options that are not available until 22MY, should they still convert their reservation to an order between 1/20/2021 – 3/19/2021?
    • We recommend you capture their decision and let them know their reservation timestamp carries over to 22MY and you will contact them when the 22MY order bank opens. Details on 22MY ordering will be available this summer.
  • Will deferring a reservation to 22MY negatively impact a customer’s timestamp?
    • No. We will continue to utilize timestamps as a factor to determine when units will be built. Other factors include dealership allocation and order/package availability.
  • Will we be collecting dealer orders locally, similar to how we do specialties like Raptor and GT500?
    • We will be collecting Bronco First Editions (within dealer allocation) dealer orders. More details to come at future wholesales.
  • Did the 21MY allocation formula change?
    • The allocation formula is unchanged from what was communicated on the September 25 broadcast
  • When will Lease rates and residuals be available?
    • Rates will be available next Tuesday when order bank opens.
  • Are First Editions going to be built first?
    • First Editions will be built throughout 21MY production, e.g. some will want the black painted modular hard top which is late availability
  • Will Ford be doing any turn-key test drive events for dealers in Q2 prior to deliveries in Q3?
    • The recently announced Bronco FCTP program will serve as the primary program to provide reservation holders with test drives during the wait. Additionally, customers will be able to register and attend the Bronco Off-Roadeo driving school ahead of taking delivery of their Bronco.
Where do i find the list of changes for the 22MY? Maybe rain sensing wipers will be added

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I'm want

• Two‑Door
  • 2.7L Engine
  • Sasquatch™ Package
But it is for Outer Banks model. According to video in here he said with roof rack which I want it is MY22 so which is it, I'm so confused....
The roof rack constraint is only for 4-door Sasquatch vehicles. Jorge misspoke.
Sponsored