Sponsored

Which of the Deadly Six is in your build?

Which of the Deadly Six are in your build?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I give up on reading anything from Ford, they state one thing, then change it later on, Levine is obviously trying hard to be clever and vague, perhaps he is told to be that way, doesn't matter, people who ask serious questions deserve more respect than a flippant answer that can be taken multiple ways. I had a boss like that once, kept changing my tasks so I couldn't finish one before being moved to another, then he would complain about me not finishing the first one. Anyway, for content in this thread;

They got these six items from the B&P, that much is obvious. At a guess, they looked at the last configuration before the browser was closed. The 2.7 was picked in a lot of builds it seems, however for like 90% of the time the B&P was used, every one picking the 2.7 thought it included the transmission ($1600 less than reality). I would suspect that would inflate the V6 numbers a fair bit over what people are going to do now that the price is higher. So the 2.7 delay may not be as bad or as real as it might seem.

Perhaps the whole marketing deal for the Bronco is trying to be casual and edgy, vague, sarcastic, you know... like an ad exec tried to force the message like it was between friends of 15 years. The Bronco Nation videos, the interior video? Someone approved these things and thinks it is a positive for the customer who just wants reality instead of hype when buying a vehicle. They just don't get it.

I hear 'ya about those bosses. I manage a retail store and they came up with this BRILLIANT idea to put counters on the doors. Count the amount of people through the door. FIRST thing I said, "It won't be accurate !! " my delivery driver goes in and out that door 700 times a day. NOT GONNA BE ACCURATE !!!

Month later in the meeting boss says we need to do a better job at converting customers to sales. We have tracked the door counters vs. sales invoices. I IMMEDIATELY raised my hand !! Yes what's your question ?? So of course I explain the above scenario. Of coarse I got BLA, BLA, BLA, corporate BS, BLA, BLA, BLA. Next month's meeting, "We need to do a better job at converting customers to sales" I raised my hand ........ ? By the fourth meeting when I raised my hand I got "Yeah we know" THEN STOP F#$%ING TELLING TO DO A BETTER JOB !!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Pretty much all of it. Gonna end up with a freakin 2022 First Edition ? Massive fail by Ford.
At least get lightning blue(balls) to ease the pain of being teased for months.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What did I just see that in? The new Grand Cherokee? Looks badass with those classic McIntosh meters on the screen.
Yes! Couldn't remember. Talk about a check mate on Ford with B&O

The shorter wheelbase Grand Cherokee when it arrives will really sell. My wife has moved it to the top of her list. Because of COVID, she's second guessing the Macon. I then told her not sure why, they'll cost almost the same. Ha! :LOL:

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes! Couldn't remember. Talk about a check mate on Ford with B&O

The shorter wheelbase Grand Cherokee when it arrives will really sell. My wife has moved it to the top of her list. Because of COVID, she's second guessing the Macon. I then told her not sure why, they'll cost almost the same. Ha! :LOL:
Yeah I can't wait to see the two-row GC. They did a good job with the design IMO.

My wife has wanted one for a while but I wanted to wait until the redesign was revealed.

Last edited:

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unless you’re getting a manual, don’t take the bait and go for the 2.3 just to up your odds of a quicker delivery. You’ll regret it in the long run and it probably won’t be that much of a determining factor when it’s all said and done. Suckers bet!
0.4L difference in engine size. You already get 270HP and 310ft-lbs of torque. How much more do you need? Where is the bigger engine going to take me that the smaller one (with better mileage) won't?

The engine size will probably not be much of a determining factor when all is said and done... And you will pay $1900 more for it plus extra fuel costs.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If these are the deadly six it means all “First Editions” are delayed? That doesnt make sense.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

0.4L difference in engine size. You already get 270HP and 310ft-lbs of torque. How much more do you need? Where is the bigger engine going to take me that the smaller one (with better mileage) won't?

The engine size will probably not be much of a determining factor when all is said and done... And you will pay $1900 more for it plus extra fuel costs.
Ford is telling us these are the things that will delay your build. Just wanted to see what the B6G forum wants.
Has there been anything put out about which of these presents a higher risk of delays than the others? Perhaps the Granger folks got some sense as to a rank order for them?

Sponsored

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2 door and Lux here. But also wanting the. modular top. My dealer can't tell me how many reservations they have or their allocation, let alone where I fall. Pretty much accepted we will end up with a 2022, especially with a day 5 reservation.

I'll likely switch dealers as these guys have been painful and clueless to work with.

Cur

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
2 door and Lux here. But also wanting the. modular top. My dealer can't tell me how many reservations they have or their allocation, let alone where I fall. Pretty much accepted we will end up with a 2022, especially with a day 5 reservation.

I'll likely switch dealers as these guys have been painful and clueless to work with.
My dealer is the same way, but I'll give them a chance to figure out their reservations and allocation.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Asked earlier but no reply. Are FE exempt?? Otherwise FE won't be made first but Albert just told us FE orders will go in first....

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Asked earlier but no reply. Are FE exempt?? Otherwise FE won't be made first but Albert just told us FE orders will go in first....
FEs aren't being made first. They'll be mixed in with the rest of the trims. Quite a few will be late deliveries because people will be waiting for the black hard tops.
Sponsored