First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I happened to get to talking to a 4WPs engineer..come to find out they have shocks, arms, bumpers, sliders, fenders all ready to go! They just have to wait till first 100 roll then they can launch! They been to MAP measuring and scanning they was also shipped a black 2 door SAS OB!

Ford Bronco 4WP (4 Wheel Parts) Bronco aftermarket parts ready to launch once first 100 vehicles roll off the line. Ford-Bronco-Badlands-Sasquatch-2-Door-Concept_03
This is so cool. Iā€™ll definitely be purchasing once this thing gets rolling!

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will be interesting to see if the 4WP kit is the same or different as the Ford Performance kit.

4WP Bronco kit description:
4WP 2ā€ adjustable Performance Suspension (2.5 Forged Performance Series front and rear coilover shocks / Performance Series upper control arms)
Where did you see this? I have not been able to find any details about the 2021 lift.
Thanks

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It could possibly work depending on the flare design
Then what do you do, cut the fender behind it? Otherwise the uncut fender will show through. These are of a more open design than the stock fenders. You could mount them up there but they wouldn't look right not trimming the fender. And if the original fender openings are lager, there would be nothing to mount them to. Try to photoshop (or draw with a pencil if your old school) them over the original fenders. I just don't see it but there a plenty of sharper tools in the shed than me.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then what do you do, cut the fender behind it? Otherwise the uncut fender will show through. These are of a more open design than the stock fenders. You could mount them up there but they wouldn't look right not trimming the fender. And if the original fender openings are lager, there would be nothing to mount them to. Try to photoshop (or draw with a pencil if your old school) them over the original fenders. I just don't see it but there a plenty of sharper tools in the shed than me.
I was thinking if they angle down enough they could basically hide the inner fender. Attach low on the regular mounts, rise up, then the flares dip down and out. If that makes sense. I'd have to see it in person but those were my thoughts when I first looked at that picture.

The problem with the 4-door is that the rear quarter panel will always have the line that goes along the door so I was trying to figure out a solution for that. I'm no engineer; just your average dummy. So I could be way off base.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking if they angle down enough they could basically hide the inner fender. Attach low on the regular mounts, rise up, then the flares dip down and out. If that makes sense. I'd have to see it in person but those were my thoughts when I first looked at that picture.

The problem with the 4-door is that the rear quarter panel will always have the line that goes along the door so I was trying to figure out a solution for that. I'm no engineer; just your average dummy.
Don't know, maybe someone will try it. People do all kinds of crazy mods to their vehicles. Some great, others not so much. But in the end make your own & careless about what others think. Nobody needs another clone. :cool:

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone excited for 4WP and Iā€™m sitting over here waiting to hear from BDS. I shot their sales team an email to hopefully find out if they are working on Bronco products, but they have an annoying policy of not discussing future products until they are about ready for release. Havenā€™t heard back.

However, Iā€™m pretty sure BDS worked closely with Ford in the 4-6ā€ lifts for the F150, shortly after the 2021 release, Ford was advertising on some of their official channels the availability of BDS lifts as soon as the 2021 F150 released. It seems like they got exclusive access to be first to market on lift kits. And rightfully so, they make some of the best products in the industry, and a no fine print warranty as well. Iā€™m hoping theyā€™re doing the same with the bronco, itā€™s just frustrating that we have to order in the next 2 months and I have to make the Sasquatch or not decision before we hear from BDS.