First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 , 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Im not really sure why people are so against it. You dont like it dont buy it. By 2023 there will be a new ranger a new Tacoma and a new Colorado. Plenty to choose from. All I assume with major (and better) off road components on their top of the line versions. You give me one that I can remove the doors and roof from , and isnt a FCA piece of crap, youve got my money.
Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be nice - that's somebody's baby. Lol.
point taken. Fake junk on cars really annoys me though. My wife's 4Runner has a "hood scoop" ostensibly to bring in cool air to the engine, but it's completely for show. I've even thought about taking a wood burner to the "vent holes" to make them real holes, but I haven't yet. Not really sure why I would need to cool the engine bay of my wife's 4Runner that's never been over 70mph and resides in AK, but I digress. Just annoying. I get the whole cosmetic, visual appeal, but I'd much rather have functional accoutrements than vehicular jewelry.

Of course, I'm sure I'll have my share of features on the new Bronco that rarely get used, but at least they function.
Ok, rant complete.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

point taken. Fake junk on cars really annoys me though. My wife's 4Runner has a "hood scoop" ostensibly to bring in cool air to the engine, but it's completely for show. I've even thought about taking a wood burner to the "vent holes" to make them real holes, but I haven't yet. Not really sure why I would need to cool the engine bay of my wife's 4Runner that's never been over 70mph and resides in AK, but I digress. Just annoying. I get the whole cosmetic, visual appeal, but I'd much rather have functional accoutrements than vehicular jewelry.

Of course, I'm sure I'll have my share of features on the new Bronco that rarely get used, but at least they function.
Ok, rant complete.
I was just kidding - that thing is UGLY!

Sponsored

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im not really sure why people are so against it. You dont like it dont buy it. By 2023 there will be a new ranger a new Tacoma and a new Colorado. Plenty to choose from. All I assume with major (and better) off road components on their top of the line versions. You give me one that I can remove the doors and roof from , and isnt a FCA piece of crap, youve got my money.
Hardly, it will only be 7 years in...still at least 4 more to go before it gets a redesign. Might see a new Tundra and 4runner, but even that might be a stretch.

difficulTT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Alltrack, 2010 Ford F150, 2006 Mini JCW Checkmate
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
...and a manual transmission!

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dear Lord. That's what Ford needs, yet another new thing while they can't deliver their current things along with Maverick, Ranger, F150, F250, F350-650, yes...another vehicle ;)

Sponsored

371Kenny

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 , 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hardly, it will only be 7 years in...still at least 4 more to go before it gets a redesign. Might see a new Tundra and 4runner, but even that might be a stretch.
Its tundra , 4 runner, Tacoma next gen all on same platform, one per year. 2022 tundra will be for sale late 2021, 2023 4 runner late 2022, and 2024 Tacoma late 2023. Theres spy shots our already of the new tundra with an offical announcement of it coming feb3rd

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its tundra , 4 runner, Tacoma next gen all on same platform, one per year. 2022 tundra will be for sale late 2021, 2023 4 runner late 2022, and 2024 Tacoma late 2023. Theres spy shots our already of the new tundra with an offical announcement of it coming feb3rd
I’ll believe it when I see it, I know the new Tundra is coming next year, but talk of the new Tundra and the new 4Runner had been ongoing for years.

flyfish

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge 2500 CTD, 2016 Nissan 370z Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honestly, I'd put a deposit down on one right now if I could have a 2 door with an Access, Extended, 3/4 Cab or whatever you want to call it, (I want 2 feet behind the front seat to carry stuff) and a 5 foot bed. They should have released this option along with the 2 and 4 door models.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Honestly, I'd put a deposit down on one right now if I could have a 2 door with an Access, Extended, 3/4 Cab or whatever you want to call it, (I want 2 feet behind the front seat to carry stuff) and a 5 foot bed. They should have released this option along with the 2 and 4 door models.
Call me crazy (and you will), but how about it's:
-got an extended cab with suicide doors and a full back seat like an FJ
-the back seats fold up 90 degrees like a 4th gen and there's a tailgate with slide-up glass attached to the bottom, so it separates the cab from the back when the seats are folded
-it has a removable rear shell

With seats down and clamshell on it's a two-row SUV. With seats folded up, glass slid up, and clamshell off it's a short wheelbase single-cab (with shelf behind) pick-up.

I am at peace with what comes hereafter
Sponsored