Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My question, which is probably not going to get answered since Crispy is gone, when the reveal happens are they going to give us information about pricing and details on options that will be available?

I'm seriously looking at older classic restomods right now and I would like to know what might be available so I can decide what vehicle to purchase in the future.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
My question, which is probably not going to get answered since Crispy is gone, when the reveal happens are they going to give us information about pricing and details on options that will be available?

I'm seriously looking at older classic restomods right now and I would like to know what might be available so I can decide what vehicle to purchase in the future.
My understanding is that Bronco is like Mach E in that the configurator and pricing, along with pre-order options will be available same day.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My understanding is that Bronco is like Mach E in that the configurator and pricing, along with pre-order options will be available same day.
That is good to know. Do you think we will have information about towing capacity, interior specifications, etc.? I never pay attention to reveals of vehicles so I have no clue.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
That is good to know. Do you think we will have information about towing capacity, interior specifications, etc.? I never pay attention to reveals of vehicles so I have no clue.
We’ll get everything we want.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know why you'd be bothered by that. You're a Florida Woman, not a Florida Man. Completely different...unless there's something you want to tell us...
I'm telling Karen on you.

karen emoji.jpg

Sponsored

LorenzeTorres

Badlands
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/ 2002 BMW M3/ 2016 BMW M2/ 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here we are June 9, 2020 and not a single drop Of content from a possible “leak”. I don’t think the #2069 on the R was supposed to signify anything but if there were spies on this forum, you would’ve thought they’d capitalize on the conspiracy created within here.

All this missed opportunities to help hype the crowd up leading to the launch event.

I would’ve at LEAST posted more content of the Bronco R on the Ford splash page and reveal the specs of the race truck and potential behind the scenes build video. All these missed opportunities

As someone who worked on high-profile product launches this has been absolute terrible. From what I’ve experienced so far I’ve come to the conclusion that the team behind the marketing lacks the ability to be dynamic during these interesting times.

nothing against the truck and the release date. Just frustrated knowing that this COULD’VE been a really exciting lead up the launch date.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.