Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just left my dealer as we had went through exactly what I wanted to order. Well they had a sheet that showed those popular items like Lux, 2.7, Wildtrac. and couple more, that said they were going to be late if purchased. He then proceeded to tell me that those items Ford told them that they were going to be model year 2022. He was on a 2 hour conference call with Ford and that is what they told him even though the sheet does not say that but rather late in 2021. But on the same sheet it had like 4 items they knew were going to be available. Only one I remember is the 2.3 motor. Not sure if he is correct or not. I am #1 out of their 4 allocations.
Smh
Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Outside of not HAVING to order a MY21 this might be the most obvious thing I have ever seen.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and how is that done?

paper napkin at dealer? notation into WBDO?

I'm sure it varies by dealer, but your reservation stays open so you have that to protect you.

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It means to hardline negotiate with the client to trade in their current vehicle for a reliable mode of transportation while their order waits to be built.

I think an appropriate choice is an air-cooled, rear-engined classic German car. And by that I mean a Volkswagen Beetle with one plug wire missing. It's the people's car... assuming those people aren't in any hurry.
Ford Bronco Official info: Here’s Your Chances of 2021 vs 2022 Bronco Based on Reservation Timestamp and Dealer Allocation 77D763E0-AA13-4FE0-8402-6E10CF013DD3
Like this?

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm gonna be stubborn AF, I'm ordering what I want "potential" commodity restraints be damned

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I now have two MY22 reservations I continue to hold the better cards.

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Black on black on black. Might as well be a Beetle, the fox body behind your beetle has a ton of character.
Fox is gone. 14k miles. It was a pristine 4 eye. I’ll keep my black beetle forever, it’s absolutely fantastic. To each their own

Bajabound

Big Bend
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 1986 VW Vanagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just left my dealer as we had went through exactly what I wanted to order. Well they had a sheet that showed those popular items like Lux, 2.7, Wildtrac. and couple more, that said they were going to be late if purchased. He then proceeded to tell me that those items Ford told them that they were going to be model year 2022. He was on a 2 hour conference call with Ford and that is what they told him even though the sheet does not say that but rather late in 2021. But on the same sheet it had like 4 items they knew were going to be available. Only one I remember is the 2.3 motor. Not sure if he is correct or not. I am #1 out of their 4 allocations.
I can confirm the same with my dealer in southern California. Spent a good 45minutes on the phone with my man Jeff, and he told me that the SAS is almost definitely going to be near 22 model. He also said that the 2.7 should start to be produced late summer/fall at the earliest. With that in mind I changed my order to a 4dr Black Diamond with the 2.3L in hopes of slipping under the others wanting SAS 2doors. At least going off what he said, the 2.3L will be the first off the lot.

Would love to hear if anyone has heard similar.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm wondering what this means for a place like Granger? Does anyone know how many allocations they have?

Last I heard they had around 1300 reservations.... I pre-ordered 07/31 & I'm really worried as to whether or not I'll get a MY21.
Sponsored