jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, so now two people have similar feedback that even a Day 1 reservation (making the dealer cut) could still see material delays for loaded sas. Thats pretty conflicting to the table inserted in the first post. That table implies that Day 1 guys are pretty safe regardless of their build.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It means to hardline negotiate with the client to trade in their current vehicle for a reliable mode of transportation while their order waits to be built.

I think an appropriate choice is an air-cooled, rear-engined classic German car. And by that I mean a Volkswagen Beetle with one plug wire missing. It's the people's car... assuming those people aren't in any hurry.
Points awarded for the link in your sig....spent an hour or two laughing at that dudes commentary.
Have you seen the one where he overhauls the Hitachi? ?LOL

BroncoShelby

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition,BMW 650 Convert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's say your a late rez holder (like Oct) but your still one of the few allocations at your dealer. You place your order (get excited) but that dealer gets a ton of transfer reservations from July? Would those early timestamps transfers knock your order out?

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Problem is that it doesn't take into consideration what dealers have early time reservations ..let's say you have 70 units at one dealer and 59 are first day 1-2-3 hour reservations. Another dealer has 30 allocations but are all but a few are 7/14 reservations. All initial allocations get dumped into the Ford hopper on the same day. If all builds are equal, the earlier time stamps will get priority depending on production runs.

Because as you can see they are *estimated allocations so the problem is if you are on the line of not getting an allocation ..that estimated allocation could be less and you might not make the cut and that 7/14 reservation holder will

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's say your a late rez holder (like Oct) but your still one of the few allocations at your dealer. You place your order (get excited) but that dealer gets a ton of transfer reservations from July? Would those early timestamps transfers knock your order out?
Maybe not knock you out but maybe push you back until allocations are filled

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoShelby

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition,BMW 650 Convert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe not knock you out but maybe push you back until allocations are filled
So basically late timestamps at small dealers are way better off than early timestamps at big dealers...??

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t think you should worry. Doubtful a MY21 is in the cards unless you don’t have any of the 6 constrained options in your build.
The only constraint I have is a 2 door, otherwise I'm not getting any of those others. Still I feel like it won't matter.

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm gonna be stubborn AF, I'm ordering what I want "potential" commodity restraints be damned
Same here. I’m already at the end of the MY21 line anyway.

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, so now two people have similar feedback that even a Day 1 reservation (making the dealer cut) could still see material delays for loaded sas. Thats pretty conflicting to the table inserted in the first post. That table implies that Day 1 guys are pretty safe regardless of their build.
I think when it comes down to it the allotment one dealer gets won't knock another dealers early reservation holders out ..when dealer's A allotment gets dumped along with dealer B into the Ford hopper then it goes to time stamp and what build components are available and when. If the two Broncos from the two dealerships are alike in every way, the earlier timestamp takes precedent
So basically late timestamps at small dealers are way better off than early timestamps at big dealers...??

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dumb to have gone through the reservation process and make one in the early morning hours of 7/14 only to be denied a 21my cause of a 2.7 engine that they already put in F150s and 2drs cause who knows why. 2.7 or bust.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm wondering what this means for a place like Granger? Does anyone know how many allocations they have?

Last I heard they had around 1300 reservations.... I pre-ordered 07/31 & I'm really worried as to whether or not I'll get a MY21.
If I had to venture a guess - you're not getting a '21. -- 7/31 is pretty late. I am a 7/22 and I'm guessing I'm probably outside the bubble even if I deconfig to get non-constrained options.
Sponsored