Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Cyber Orange is listed as one of the anticipated production colors for the 2021 Bronco and Ford has just announced it as an official color for the upcoming Mach-E EV, along with a color preview.

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic color officially previewed by Ford Cyber Orange Color Ford Mach-E

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic color officially previewed by Ford 2021 Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic Mach-E 1

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic color officially previewed by Ford 2021 Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic Mach-E 2

Here's today's press release announcing Cyber Orange and Dark Matter Gray for the Mach-E:

DEARBORN, Mich., June 10, 2020 – What’s in a color? When it comes to orange, one of the most popular colors for Ford Mustang, a lot.

Ford is introducing Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat for Mustang Mach-E GT – a bold, eye-catching premium exterior color designed by the company’s color and materials experts for those who want to turn heads twice.

“Mustang has always turned heads and Mustang Mach-E will be no exception.” said Dave Pericak, director, Ford Icons. “We can’t wait for Cyber Orange to hit the streets on Mustang Mach-E GT next year to fuel the passion of our orange Mustang fans.”

Cyber Orange and Dark Matter Gray join the list of colors for Mustang Mach-E GT with deliveries starting in late summer 2021. Mustang Mach-E GT is also available in Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, Star White Metallic Tri-Coat, Grabber Blue, Shadow Black, Iconic Silver and Space White.

“Cyber Orange says ‘look at me’,” said Janet Seymour, Mustang and Mustang Mach-E color & materials design manager. “There’s a certain passion in Mustang customers who really want to show off their Mustang – especially those that look to make a bold statement.”

Updated with some updated preview of the 2021 Bronco in Cyber Orange (by @Mustang313)

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic color officially previewed by Ford o-cyber-orange-painted-fender-flares-top-2door-

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic color officially previewed by Ford bronco-2dr_cyberorange-white-jpg-

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic color officially previewed by Ford -bronco-2dr_cyber_orange-pearl-color-white-top-

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic color officially previewed by Ford d-bronco-2dr_cyber_orange-pearl-color-bronco6g-

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic color officially previewed by Ford d-bronco-2dr_cyber_orange-pearl-color-bronco6g-
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
As someone who wants an orange bronco, not as much of a fan. I wanted an orange more like the top picture vs the bottom but the bottom it seems is what they’re going for.

It might be lime green now....
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic color officially previewed by Ford 06E725DC-872F-495E-8BBA-4CDC16F5A1AA

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic color officially previewed by Ford A970BFCD-8892-4AFA-B2AE-B66C80DBFCEF

Sponsored

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need a new render! Come-on; the press release came out hours ago! Somebody has to still be working from home that can throw one together real quick. Please.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it. And my wife just suggested we get a Mach E and a Bronco.
I’d love to get a Mach e as well as a Bronco. Mach e just for around town booting around and what not.

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d love to get a Mach e as well as a Bronco. Mach e just for around town booting around and what not.
I agree. I'm still making payments on an F250 we use for towing the fiver, so I definitely can't afford the Bronco and the Mach E, but maybe I'll win the lottery.

Sponsored

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just dreaming here, but if I could afford both, I'd probably get the Mach E GT in Cyber Orange and get something like Area 51 or Jet Fighter Grey for the Bronco.

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My very first car was SAAB Orange (with rusted locked shocks, no radio, and a full undercarriage skidplate on 15"Wheels). If the color is anything close..... OH BOY!

White Fenders and Top would KILL IT

[Not my actual car. I could not afford a camera in my teens as all my money went into keeping cars I could barely afford, barely running.]

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic color officially previewed by Ford 1974_saab_99-pic-15904

Last edited:

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As someone who wants an orange bronco, not as much of a fan. I wanted an orange more like the top picture vs the bottom but the bottom it seems is what they’re going for.

It might be lime green now....
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic color officially previewed by Ford 1974_saab_99-pic-15904

Man...SAME.

I want a non-metallic hugger orange. Or saving that...Tangelo Orange. I would pay quite a premium for that.

I don't like the burnt orange look, like this appears to be. It looks amazeballs when shiny, but really, REALLY meh at all other times. And I aint the type to wax my shit every week lol
Sponsored