Sponsored

Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer?

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey fellow New England Bronco enthusiasts,
I have been stalking the bronco6g site for a while reading up on all the post. Finally found the New England thread the other day and looking forward to hearing all your thoughts on customizing your broncos for the great outdoors! I will be new to the New England off roading trails once the broncos arrive and have been seeing some great You Tube videos of the Trans New Hampshire Expedition Trails. Like most I've been playing around with build in price way to long and probably made every model possible. I seem to be leaning towards the Black Diamond (4dr, 2.7L, Hardtop, tow, mid) as its best bang for the buck in my mind for me. The bronco will be my daily driver, beach vehicle, as well as adventure car as I love to camp and enjoy the great outdoors. This will be the first fully new car I've bought so definitely an all around new experience from every angle. Look forward to hearing/reading up on all your adventures once these bad boys arrive! Also love bouncing ideas off people and hearing suggestions for making the best best bronco for New England, and best places to take the Bronco.
Much Love
Welcome to the group. May the rise to meet you and may there be a cold beer waiting for you at the end of it.
Sponsored

DaBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone any experience with Muzi ford? They told me no a dim/ markups on the price but haven’t approached them about group discount.
I also have my reservation with Muzi Ford. My father has gotten work vans there in the past and had a great experience. Vans is still running great and haven't had any problems with our vehicles from Muzi.

Shifty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also have my reservation with Muzi Ford. My father has gotten work vans there in the past and had a great experience. Vans is still running great and haven't had any problems with our vehicles from Muzi.
Great to hear.

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would switch from bay state Ford in Easton if there was a deal to be had. It’s not like they seem to care about my reservation
I am in the same boat as you.....looking to switch

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally heard back from First Ford in Fall River, MA.. best they could do is $500 under msrp. But their doc fee is 395..

I still debating switching to Bowen’s in CT for invoice pricing. I’ll probably wait for the invoice price list to be released.

Sponsored

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Turns out something went wrong with my gmail account and all of my outbound emails have been going into spam boxes...

Anyway. Empire Ford in New Bedford just got back to me and they will do 650 off MSRP and 15% over their cost on accessories. Just to mention the Bronco6g forum and to ask for Tyler Torres. I've just reached out asking what their "doc" fees are and I will report back here with what they say.

Update: Their doc fee is $595. But he said if you have x-plan the doc fee is reduced to $125.

Ford Bronco Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer? 136691257_218117849787719_3299477016951839262_n

Last edited:

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Turns out something went wrong with my gmail account and all of my outbound emails have been going into spam boxes...

Anyway. Empire Ford in New Bedford just got back to me and they will do 650 off MSRP and 15% over their cost on accessories. Just to mention the Bronco6g forum and to ask for Tyler Torres. I've just reached out asking what their "doc" fees are and I will report back here with what they say.

Update: Their doc fee is $595. But he said if you have x-plan the doc fee is reduced to $125.

Ford Bronco Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer? 136691257_218117849787719_3299477016951839262_n
I'll search the internet too but you might be able to help this nh guy out.

When is sales tax applied to car sales in CT?

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you know How many reservations they have and what their allocation is. Seems like switching is complicated now that we know it’s not just based on reservation number

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would be interested but the deal would have to be really good as MA is a few hours away. I'll either rent a cheap car or get cheap airline tickets one way.

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll search the internet too but you might be able to help this nh guy out.

When is sales tax applied to car sales in CT?
I'm pretty sure you pay sales tax to your home state and not the state you buy in. If you finance at the dealer they usually collect it when you finish the sale.

Do you know How many reservations they have and what their allocation is. Seems like switching is complicated now that we know it’s not just based on reservation number
He gave he his personal cell. I will need to ask him. Good questions!

Last edited:

Sponsored

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm pretty sure you pay sales tax to your home state and not the state you buy in. If you fiance at the dealer they usually collect it when you finish the sale.
Cool. I did some searching too and it sounds like if out of state you pay when you register at home. I knew that was the case with MA and NH at a minimum from personal experience but looks like it may be a bit more common practice then I assumed

The other fun part is just ensuring you can drive it home. I've had a dealer give me the dealer before and 10 bucks to ship them back and I've had another require me to have it registered back home before I could take it off the lot (drove to mass, bought car, drove my trade in back to nh, registered new car and bought plate, drove plate back to mass and then could bring car home). I'm guessing whatever is normal is somewhere between the two. YMMV

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Then there’s dealers like Baystate Ford..
Ford Bronco Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer? 15F6FE3C-6A31-4105-B712-C7528E898464

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So what’s your thoughts on the best dealer In New England? My current dealer won’t give me any info other than I’m outside of their allocations at about #23 in line but no word on pricing. It’s like they don’t want my business.
thanks

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So what’s your thoughts on the best dealer In New England? My current dealer won’t give me any info other than I’m outside of their allocations at about #23 in line but no word on pricing. It’s like they don’t want my business.
thanks
In my situation...

I'm currently giving my current dealer a chance(first ford) since they offered $500 off msrp. But they still haven't got back to me in regards to allocation etc.. They didn't even know the order bank was opening.

Empire Ford is my next choice with $650 off msrp and reduced doc fee using xplan(wonder if this is the case with any dealer?)

If they both turn out to be scummy or I'm outside the allocation window ill just switch to Bowens in CT and get invoice pricing since ill be waiting till next year anyway.
Sponsored