Sponsored

What does it mean if you didn’t get the order email?

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When i went to to confirm with my dealer about my order today, he said they are only inputting 50 at a time (based on reservations of course). So maybe yours was actually not inputted in the system yet? I haven’t received mine either and it’s only day 1 since i confirmed my order with them so not too worried yet...I’m #50 on their list of 187 reservations. He doesn’t know how many are allocated to them but a number of the people ahead of me have automatic MY22 based on the options they picked out so that should bump me forward a bit. He’s still hopeful I’ll be on the first delivery...
Sponsored

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine was in spam

Lockhart

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn’t receive an email however I logged into my Ford account and checked under reservations and orders and it shows as ordered now. I’d recommend checking there.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn’t receive an email however I logged into my Ford account and checked under reservations and orders and it shows as ordered now. I’d recommend checking there.
Did you okay them to go ahead and order yours with your specs and accessories?

Lockhart

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you okay them to go ahead and order yours with your specs and accessories?
Sorry, I didn’t explain that well

1. I preordered 2020
2. Went to dealer to process the order on 1/20(confirmed all specs at dealership and “signed” build sheet for accuracy)
3. Checked my www.Ford.com account that preorder was linked to(your Ford username) then clicked on orders and confirmed it was in fact submitted by dealership.

lastly, in less words... at no time did a receive an email I used the Ford website to verify completion of order after going in person to verify details

OP
OP
Darforce

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It means you should just wait.

Don't contact your dealer no matter what. They are too busy to discuss anything with you. Please don't call Ford customer service, they don't want to hear from you either.

When you start seeing people driving Ford Bronco's in your city, you should still just wait. Someone will eventually contact you.

We promise.
I did actually contact my dealer. I just didn’t make the allocation cut. They 44 allocated to them. I was #50 something, so If some people bail, then I am in, but I am kind of interested in seeing what comes of 22s.
Sponsored