Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2010 Raptor, 2018 TRD Pro 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm a little slow, so just double checking my build.
4 Door Base $33,485
Sasquatch. $4,695
2.7L Engine. $1,781
Aux Switches $183
Floor Liners $150
Destination. $1,495

Final Cost $41,789

I'm at Stephen's Auto Center, so this should be my invoice price exactly - $1000 correct? Just making sure I'm not missing something. Plus tax and title as well obviously.
You need to add the 10 speed auto to the total.
Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I noticed that also. tried to do the math every which way and couldn't figure out how they came up with that. that's what I plan on ordering so I should find out
The Base-Base is a loss leader to be priced competitively with Jeep Wrangler Sport. So Ford triest to get back some of that loss by $100 here and there on features they assume people are going after.

Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, pathfinder, altima (miss my F150)
Your Bronco Model
Base
You need to add the 10 speed auto to the total.
Im almost %100 positive it's included in the base 4 Door price as it is standard and there is no where to add it on B&P. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please. Hopefully not though, wife already wants to kill me over this thing ha.

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Unfortunately no below MSRP from @KearnyMesaFord?
Yes sorry for the confusion. We are doing all orders at MSRP. The only difference is that we are still accepting Xplan even though Ford is no longer repaying us for it.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can't help with a Badlands but I feel with what I got with the Big Bend was killer!! All about your wants and needs though!
Hey, I'm looking at Big Bend as well. I'm hoping to get a 4-dr in Velocity Blue (prefer green) with the mid package, auto with Advanced 4x4, tube steps, paint protection film, auxiliary switches, LED lighting.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey, I'm looking at Big Bend as well. I'm hoping to get a 4-dr in Velocity Blue (prefer green) with the mid package, auto with Advanced 4x4, tube steps, paint protection film, auxiliary switches, LED lighting.
Sounds like an amazing build. I live that big bend I'll be getting I'm super excited. I wanted a Badlands but for my budget it been a plain jane..with this Big Bend got it all for the most part. I don't like the 35s I'll drop down. I will powder coat the wheels to bronze!! Be good to go for a while.

krmelkisses

Badlands
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone else experiencing a dealership trying to charge MSRP + some type of Commitment Addendum Fee, where the fee is on TOP of the MSRP? This is not a deposit. Is Ford pushing this or is this just local to this dealership?

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is anyone else experiencing a dealership trying to charge MSRP + some type of Commitment Addendum Fee, where the fee is on TOP of the MSRP? This is not a deposit. Is Ford pushing this or is this just local to this dealership?
Its your local STEALERship.

cyberbro

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is the difference of a Base and an Advanced base?

jeep364

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep WK
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can't get BB with Adv 4x4 unless you go sasquatch. At least for now...

Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone put their order in with their dealership and found out that there is no way to place your order without the Advanced 4x4 option added? I was told that this is because the trim level Series Codes are the same code for Part-Time 4x4 and Advance 4x4. But Advance 4x4 is being charged even though I don't need/want it.

Looking at the price list and series codes, BD 2DR and BD 2DR Advance 4x4 are both listed as E5A, and same thing when adding Mid (222A according to model list 322A according to package list), both are listed as E5C.

So, on my build, I want BD 2DR with Mid. Dealership says the order must go in (for now at least) as E5C Black Diamond 2DR Advanced 4x4, with an MSRP of $38,440. Math on that is $36,050 base + $1,595 auto + $795 advance. Add the mid package (322A @ $1,495) and you get $39,935 total MSRP.

When I do my build on B&P, it does let me build the BD 2DR with Mid Package without the Advance 4x4. MSRP breakdown as follows: $36,050 base + $1,595 auto + $1,495 mid = $39,140 total MSRP.

Difference in MSRP between dealership order and B&P is $795. Is anyone having this experience, unable to order without the Advance 4x4 and getting charged for it?

Tenny

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 Corvette, Volt, Jeep XJ, Stealth RT/TT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone help explain what the "SERIES CODE" means? Skimmed over the whole thread and saw a question about it but no one answered....

Like what's the difference between E5A (Big Bend 2-Door 221A) and E5C (Big Bend 2-Door (222A)?

On top of that what would the E5A (Big Bend 2-Door Advanced 4x4) add to it? When I am in the online configurator from Ford if I select the most basic Big Bend 2-Door then try to add the "Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement" (I assumed that's what it meant) the price shot up $7,385, not ~$2400 difference on the spreadsheet.

Then if you are selecting one with "Mid" in the base vehicle name ( such as E5C Black Diamond 2-Door - Mid (222A)) does that mean you are already being charged for the "Mid" package. It doesn't appear that way as on the online configurator selecting mid changes the MSRP from 36,050 (same as spreadsheet) to 39,140 (vs 37,645 on the spreadsheet).

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can anyone help explain what the "SERIES CODE" means? Skimmed over the whole thread and saw a question about it but no one answered....

Like what's the difference between E5A (Big Bend 2-Door 221A) and E5C (Big Bend 2-Door (222A)?

On top of that what would the E5A (Big Bend 2-Door Advanced 4x4) add to it? When I am in the online configurator from Ford if I select the most basic Big Bend 2-Door then try to add the "Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement" (I assumed that's what it meant) the price shot up $7,385, not ~$2400 difference on the spreadsheet.

Then if you are selecting one with "Mid" in the base vehicle name ( such as E5C Black Diamond 2-Door - Mid (222A)) does that mean you are already being charged for the "Mid" package. It doesn't appear that way as on the online configurator selecting mid changes the MSRP from 36,050 (same as spreadsheet) to 39,140 (vs 37,645 on the spreadsheet).
See my question above yours. Similar question.

I agree, it is weird that Mid (222A) appears in the SERIES CODE, but doesn't actually include the $1,495 for the MID PACKAGE (322A) that gets added to your order if you want the mid package.

Remember that when adding mid, you also have to add $1,595 for auto. So your $39,140 includes the mid package and the auto trans.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The advanced 4x4 requires Sasquatch on the BB.
Sponsored