First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
we need to do the crispy summoning ritual to bring him back!

everyone on this forum needs to stand in front of their bathroom mirror at 3am and say "crispyKC" 3 times in a row. only then will he grace us with his presence.
heard from a reliable source he has DEFECTED to FCA.....if I give any more info I'll be suicided.....

please crispy don't give any Bronco idea's to JEEP ….. ?
Sponsored

prendrefeu

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
heavily modified off-road Volvo XC60
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Personally waiting for the 3rd or 4th MY - when there will be a "Raptor" edition and enough aftermarket parts have been developed for converting it into a proper overland build.

Also that is when the giant red button will finally be available as a factory-installed option.

All this leakage is exciting though. It shows that this will actually be a reality.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there any particular reason @MaverickMan and @JimmyDean why y’all are waiting for the second model year?
Well im poor, but can save money. Im not that poor but this year is screwed. If im lucky next year i can make 40-45k again. But i have to save up atleast 10% down payment to get a decent monthly. Other than that, new cars get issues, and usually get fixed the second year. Also i get to read about all the fools who bought the wrong model whatever it may be. And that whole mustang deal with the redisign in what 09 or 10 and then a year later later 100 extra hp!

But i just bought me some ford stock and that will be my part to help the company this year so maybe they make an even better bronco next year.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Personally waiting for the 3rd or 4th MY - when there will be a "Raptor" edition and enough aftermarket parts have been developed for converting it into a proper overland build.

Also that is when the giant red button will finally be available as a factory-installed option.

All this leakage is exciting though. It shows that this will actually be a reality.
The Aftermarket has you covered:

https://www.grainger.com/product/SCHNEIDER-ELECTRIC-Emergency-Stop-Push-Button-6HK79

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there any particular reason @MaverickMan and @JimmyDean why y’all are waiting for the second model year?
yup. I aint rich and cant afforda new car every year (I dont ever sell them). I have a 1971 red on red mach 1. the mach 1 comes back next year. I fully intend to get a red on red, 50 years after my current one was made.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ChrispyKC is alive and kicking on TheBroncoNation forums. Not sure why he left here but figured Ford asked him to stop so they can possibly monitor it better? Either way, I am sure he still checks in and reads everything we are posting. I also firmly believe he will be back after the official release.

Last edited:

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

we need to do the crispy summoning ritual to bring him back!

everyone on this forum needs to stand in front of their bathroom mirror at 3am and say "crispyKC" 3 times in a row. only then will he grace us with his presence.
OMG You just made me think of the South Park episode, “Butters’ Bottom Bitch”, where he stands in front of the mirror and says “Biggie Smalls, Biggie Smalls, Biggie Smalls” to summon him.
Such is my mind...

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ChrispyKC is alive and kicking on TheBroncoNation forums. Not sure why he left here but figured Ford asked him to stop so they can possibly monitor it better? Either way, I am sure he still checks in and reads everything we are posting. I also firmly believe he will be back after the official release.
I think he’s signed off both sites for the time being. He hasn’t posted since Saturday on Bronco Nation.

Sponsored

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think he’s signed off both sites for the time being. He hasn’t posted since Saturday on Bronco Nation.
I saw that as well. Maybe they confiscated his phone and computer. Lol.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm, well I still think it has to do with HR/Corporate clamping down on any potential leaks. I'm sure Chrispy will be back after the official release. He has proven to be well informed and frankly has been nothing but a reliable source when it comes to producing accurate information to the customers. While he himself never gave out any major leaks, he was a great source to keep us from going off the deep end on various subjects. How many posters have we seen say they've gone to their local dealership and have asked about the Bronco just to find out that they themselves know more than their dealers?

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm, well I still think it has to do with HR/Corporate clamping down on any potential leaks. I'm sure Chrispy will be back after the official release. He has proven to be well informed and frankly has been nothing but a reliable source when it comes to producing accurate information to the customers. While he himself never gave out any major leaks, he was a great source to keep us from going off the deep end on various subjects. How many posters have we seen say they've gone to their local dealership and have asked about the Bronco just to find out that they themselves know more than their dealers?
Yes I agree that he will come back. God knows we need an adult around this place ?

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im hoping for a removable rear roll cage and a half cab top accessory. Or the rear portion of hardtop has removable glass that match the front side windows and you just pull everything unbolt the cage and slap that back on.
I had thought about that a while back, since we know Ford has patents on a removable roll cage and doors.

I thought it would be cool if the 4 door could replace the rear section of roll cage with an extended-half-cab/roll cage section and the rear doors with dummy panels to convert it into an extended cab, short bed truck. The dummy door panels would help seal off the cab structure but still be opened creating access into extended cab.

The rear seats could either be flipped forward to fit within the extended cab, or removed for interior storage behind driver/passenger seats. The idea for flipping the rear seat forward was, that when needed, the back panel(s) of the cab could be removed (like a Freedom top) and the seats flipped down, allowing for uncovered rear seating. Sort of like the G2-G5 Broncos with rear top removed.

If that were an option... I'd rethink my plans on a 2 door very quickly.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OMG You just made me think of the South Park episode, “Butters’ Bottom Bitch”, where he stands in front of the mirror and says “Biggie Smalls, Biggie Smalls, Biggie Smalls” to summon him.
Such is my mind...
I thought that was at Satans Super Sweet Sixteen Party?
Sponsored