Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soooo basically isn't a wildtrak 2.7 lux sas automically a my22???
If your rig is a my22, are the orders still being converted now????
Nope. Depending on how many reservations end up cancelling or otherwise not converting to orders for MY21 some of these delays may never materialize or are much more slight than previously thought. They will have parts to build at launch. If or when they run low/out will determine when or if there are delays and for how long. Ford was extremely optimistic in its conversion estimates and they are making warnings based on that viewpoint.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let's assume you want a white hard top, which has been promised for MY22. AFAIK there is no order code published for the white hard top yet so how is Granger going to be taking an order for such a car?

I realize it will be a while before Granger can convert the pre-October reservations to orders but it would be nice to have time to fondle a B&P tool with all the MY22 options before they call us to take our order.
August anyway for us MY22ers for B&P.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So we can expect Granger to be contacting us to take our order in August/September then?
I can't speak for them. I expect a call from Granger in Feb/Mar and when I say I want to push too MY22 then I figure they will AT LEAST contact me by August.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I sent my B&P in to Granger already. If something changes for MY22, I’ll change if needed. No reason to wait if you know what you want and have the 2K deal with Granger in my opinion.

Sponsored

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sent my B&P in to Granger already. If something changes for MY22, I’ll change if needed. No reason to wait if you know what you want and have the 2K deal with Granger in my opinion.
That works if what you want to order is available for MY21. I may even go Heritage depending on what that includes.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That works if what you want to order is available for MY21. I may even go Heritage depending on what that includes.
Agreed. But, I want a 2D Bronco, all I need and want is available in MY21. I’m sure new options and colors will be available in MY22. But the same holds true for MY23 and so on. The opposite is also true, things available in MY21 may not be available in MY22. My point being, I like the MY21, I’m sure I won’t be getting mine until MY22, I’ll go with the flow unless MT7 is eliminated!

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Let's assume you want a white hard top, which has been promised for MY22. AFAIK there is no order code published for the white hard top yet so how is Granger going to be taking an order for such a car?

I realize it will be a while before Granger can convert the pre-October reservations to orders but it would be nice to have time to fondle a B&P tool with all the MY22 options before they call us to take our order.
They'll call you, before the cutoff date for ordering, and you'll just tell them that you want a MY22 and you'll be put in line for that based on your reservation #

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I read a post from Albert a little bit back, and he said if he gets help he should be able to get to 50-60 res holders a day. With no help it will be approx. 30 per day. He'll get there, it's just gonna be a while for us Oct. reservations.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Say I make a 2nd reservation right now and select Granger. Would I still get below invoice and would I still get mine in 2022? Or did I miss the deals or so late I'd be looking at a 23 Bronco?

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Say I make a 2nd reservation right now and select Granger. Would I still get below invoice and would I still get mine in 2022? Or did I miss the deals or so late I'd be looking at a 23 Bronco?
I’d call them. I just went to their website and the $1000 below invoice banner has been removed.

To answer your question, I’m not sure. In conversations with Albert, they price vehicles very aggressively at the jump as their business model. I’d call and talk to someone. I’ve had very good interactions with each person I’ve talked to there.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good to know. I'm getting invoice now, so 1,000 under but a drive a few states over probably wouldn't be worth it....unless I could get my Bronco Faster ?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I read a post from Albert a little bit back, and he said if he gets help he should be able to get to 50-60 res holders a day. With no help it will be approx. 30 per day. He'll get there, it's just gonna be a while for us Oct. reservations.
Never heard that. Thank you for passing it along.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Never heard that. Thank you for passing it along.
I forget what communication it was in, and I'm even more surprised I remembered it. It's gonna be a good day. :p :D
Sponsored