Sponsored

The 2022 Bronco Club.. What next? Disappoint or Happy?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’ll happily wait for a white top option for all trims. It’s what makes the bronco IMO.

EC4EE0D8-2F5C-4802-88B8-92C9E99BF3D4.png
That does look really nice but I’m guessing they aren’t retooling the sheet metal! :cool:
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love that combo! ... How long b4 B&P reflects MY22? ... after the long by september nonsense with MY21 b&p ... here we go again lmao!
August or September I thought...of 22.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Being a July 31st. Reservation holder, it is almost a certainty that I will be waiting until mid 2022. I understand and accept the reasoning, however, I am disappointed as well. I really through I had a opportunity this year. Moving forward and staying to stay positive about maybe some benefits to 2022...

What are some reasons why you might be excited about getting a 2022 vs. 2021?
So the question is do you convert now and lock in what appears to be a MY22 front of the line status?
Will Ford try to adjust commodity shortages by modifying models and options available in MY22?

What the are the unknows for MY22 ?
Price increases
Models dropped because of low take rates.
Drop Sasquatch for lower end models as they impact commodites for high end ( think WT )
Soft top standard on the 2 Door
Limit 2.7 L option on certain models.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer had my hopes up when he encouraged me to "go ahead and order soon" even though I told him that I had unavailable options. He didn't realize that I meant Mansquatch. But, now that my disappointment has returned to normal:

I am very content waiting until MY22. Aside from mansquatch, and being able to actually see what certain options are actually like (MIC tops, B&O sound, etc), I am really excited that my dream combination of a blue body and white top could be thing.

Plus, we will know more about aftermarket parts, and might be able to order less expensive options/packages from Ford, and get what we really want from others.

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
That does look really nice but I’m guessing they aren’t retooling the sheet metal! :cool:
Well they announced the white modular top will be available, but not for all trim levels :(

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see posts all over this forum stating that the ‘22 will be priced higher. Why is this repeated so much? Has it been reported by Ford? It seems incredibly rude of Ford to do that to people who made reservations in 2020.
vehicle prices go up every year usually bye 1000 dollars or so but if you already got your price for 2021 and sighned it will be honored if you get pushed to 2022 unless you choose an option that will make your build go up in price like white top

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will probably be getting a MY22, and I am keeping myself positive by looking forward to seeing new color options etc. What is also going to help me stay positive until May is my lottery ticket longshot at a MY21... My 7/18 reservation puts me 11th in line for my small town dealer's 7 allocations. I'm going to go ahead and order the MY21 that I would be happy with, Base 4 door Oxford White, 2.7A, Sas. There are so many factors that could influence the actual final build schedule in my direction...i.e. cancellations, earlier res holders' builds having MORE of the deadly 7 options...like I said, longshot but it could happen.

Either way it goes, looking forward to May.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought mike Levine tweeted we would have the 2022 colors posted bye the weekend

MikenDallas

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know when model year 2022 deliveries will begin?

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Also being a July 31st res holder made me upset, but reading this has brought some relief to that fact that well probably be a MY22 owner.

That being said I will have a few large (for me) routine maintenance purchases coming up for my current car this year that i was hoping to avoid... Sucks, but what are you gonna do?

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really want my bronco and the idea that it's going to be 18months from now, after already waiting since July, sucks.

I'm fighting the urge to just go get a rubi and be done.
18 months from now? I doubt that anyone will be waiting six months into 2022 as there will be dealer stock too by that point.

I was waiting on purpose as I didn't want mine until 2022. Then for one time in my life I got lucky, and Granger offered their killer 2K under invoice for all reservations in Oct. deal. So, I got that goin' for me. :)
Ford Bronco The 2022 Bronco Club.. What next? Disappoint or Happy? giphy - 2021-01-23T100001.213

I thought mike Levine tweeted we would have the 2022 colors posted bye the weekend
Tomorrow is still the weekend, but I doubt we will see them this soon.

Jhokfan

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A white top and a paint color outside of what they are currently offering. How about the Cherokee Chief Blue?

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

July 27 and Oct 23 res's. Originally thought July res would be a 21, so I got an Oct to cover 2022 in case 22 options would be a better fit. Now looks like both will be 22's.

That may be ok. Depends on when I will get it. Thinking strongly about getting a Jeep for a bridge vehicle. Especially if Bronco doesn't get here until fall 2022 or later.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see posts all over this forum stating that the ‘22 will be priced higher. Why is this repeated so much? Has it been reported by Ford? It seems incredibly rude of Ford to do that to people who made reservations in 2020.
I agree but it’s just the expectation.

vehicle prices go up every year usually bye 1000 dollars or so but if you already got your price for 2021 and sighned it will be honored if you get pushed to 2022 unless you choose an option that will make your build go up in price like white top
Wrong. No dealer has to honor anything that was agreed upon for a 2021. If prices go up you expect the dealer to just eat the cost? Good luck on that.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree but it’s just the expectation.

Wrong. No dealer has to honor anything that was agreed upon for a 2021. If prices go up you expect the dealer to just eat the cost? Good luck on that.
I got it writing sighned so I’m not worried besides the Fact I am an early order not worried about it I will. E getting a 21
Sponsored