Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey Tom, Yup, already got an e-mail back from you the other day.
Do you have a prepared letter outlining the deal for us? That's what Brewster did for us.... a signed letter with deal details.
Is a detailed, signed, purchase agreement standard procedure when purchasing a new vehicle? This is the fist new purchase for me since my 1991 F-150 Nite!
Just curious Nite, wasn't the Chapman deal only for MY 22/23? You're willing to wait?
Sponsored

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just curious Nite, wasn't the Chapman deal only for MY 22/23? You're willing to wait?
If the order was built as a 21, i would honor the same pricing...i originally posted 22/23 bc i didnt want to under deliver the expectation...21/22/23 doesn't matter to me when Ford builds it...97% of invoice is 97% of invoice...orders are time stamped (idk why im telling u this, ur an OG on here...lol)....let me know if you have any other Q's

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m here at Brewster now...they can’t put the order in (still down at Ford) so they’re capturing the build and taking the deposit. Certainly something that can be done remotely unless you’re close or want to do it in person.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got back from putting in my order at Brewster with @cverde. They had a couple bronco sports in A51 and Carbon to check out. Very impressed with the interior materials first hand of the sport. Hopefully that’s an indication of the bigger Bronco. Everything was entered without issue on mine but haven’t gotten that confirmation email yet from Ford that seems to be going out. Order is a 4 door Badlands with the high package, 2.7, MIC top, door bags and the optional beadlock wheels. Went with cyber orange and it definitely looks more orange in person on the color chip/card. Took a photo of it to compare and it looked a lot more yellow on my phone which makes more sense now from what I’ve heard. Now the interminable wait till May to find out when I’ll get it now starts...

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m here at Brewster now...they can’t put the order in (still down at Ford) so they’re capturing the build and taking the deposit. Certainly something that can be done remotely unless you’re close or want to do it in person.
Well that makes sense now that I haven’t gotten the order confirmation email

Sponsored

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of these! Here's a pic from a few months ago. It was a daily driver for 10 years, now it's semi-retired with antique plates. I'm also a Rush fan, so Fly by night has dual meaning.
1611418113998.png
Is that the first track you play on the new bronco? I am a huge rush fan, trying to figure out what to play first...

Could go limelight because that guitar solo is my favorite, or red barchetta if I was getting mine in red, but one little victory would start off the first ride pretty well.

And I thought picking my model out was tla tough decision...

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Had my appointment with Fred Beans Doylestown yesterday, what a waste of time. My appointed sales guy, one of 4 Bronco guys with about 34 registrants each, has been in contact with me a few times a week to come in. Okay, made an appointment, e-mailed him a few questions in advance about their allocations, my place in line, and what incentives they had to offer for me to commit to a purchase that's likely 14 months from delivery. I arrived and got passed off to one of the floor guys instead. Asked him about their allocation and the other items and he didn't have a clue. Basically just said order now and deliveries start next June. I mentioned the deals Bergeys and Chapman (both local), and he said Beans is sticking to MSRP.
Anyone know of a knowledgeable contact there? I may give them another chance, but no way I'm going to pay a $1500 premium to buy from them.

I'll be in contact with Bergeys again for an update. Other options are Brewster which is a few hours and a car rental away. Also waiting to see how the Chapman deal stands up.... let's give them a chance, it's the best deal in the area.
I called Beans today. Was directed to their Bronco guy, Gary (x1819) left a VM. No return call yet. But maybe try him?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is that the first track you play on the new bronco? I am a huge rush fan, trying to figure out what to play first...

Could go limelight because that guitar solo is my favorite, or red barchetta if I was getting mine in red, but one little victory would start off the first ride pretty well.

First I have to figure out where the cd goes! How do I play my music on the Ford system? does it accept USB for thumb drive or phone input? Bluetooth?

I got hooked on Rush with 2112. Farewell to Kings, Hemispheres, and Moving Pictures are my favorite albums. First song, maybe 2112 or Xanadu.

Keep an eye out for the Rush tribute band, Lotus Land, they're incredible.
https://lotuslandband.com/

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

First I have to figure out where the cd goes! How do I play my music on the Ford system? does it accept USB for thumb drive or phone input? Bluetooth?

I got hooked on Rush with 2112. Farewell to Kings, Hemispheres, and Moving Pictures are my favorite albums. First song, maybe 2112 or Xanadu.

Keep an eye out for the Rush tribute band, Lotus Land, they're incredible.
https://lotuslandband.com/
Seriously? RUSH? how old are you two? ?

First song to be played in my Bronco... Can you guess it gramps x2?

Evil Never Dies ??

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seriously? RUSH? how old are you two? ?

First song to be played in my Bronco... Can you guess it gramps x2?

Evil Never Dies ??
I am guessing my wife and son will be with me when I go, so it will probably be something from the Disney Favorites on Amazon music.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

pineapple

Black Diamond
First Name
Cass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called Beans today. Was directed to their Bronco guy, Gary (x1819) left a VM. No return call yet. But maybe try him?
They haven't even contacted me...Last I talked to them was several months ago before putting in a reservation. I've had two other dealers we didn't go with follow up since then, just in case, sooo I'm kind of thinking of pulling the plug on Beans at this point. Guess I could swing by the dealership tomorrow.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They haven't even contacted me...Last I talked to them was several months ago before putting in a reservation. I've had two other dealers we didn't go with follow up since then, just in case, sooo I'm kind of thinking of pulling the plug on Beans at this point. Guess I could swing by the dealership tomorrow.
Dealerships are closed on Sundays. :)

Yeah, so far my experience has been fine. Nothing above and beyond. But I'm pretty easy to please. Just be straight with me.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cverde has been eternally helpful
Here's some info for anyone wondering where their Ford confirmation email is after submitting via Brewster

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20210123-171420_Outlook

Anyways I went for a joyride with the fiance today to Phoenixville and passed by the Ford there. Had a Bronco sport. First time seeing one. It was a dark blue greenish color. I assumed that's AMB? IF SO... WOW. it's gorgeous. But maybe I'm wrong because looking at these photos it's kind of aquamarine ish

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 17240

Wifey wasn't a fan. She said "ew you better not be getting that" lol
I told her no mine Is larger and more jeep like in stature
Sponsored