Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cverde has been eternally helpful
Here's some info for anyone wondering where their Ford confirmation email is after submitting via Brewster

Screenshot_20210123-171420_Outlook.jpg
Yeah he seemed pretty buttoned up and organized when I met with him today. Had a binder of everyone's builds and made a copy of my b&p build PDF to keep.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Cverde has been eternally helpful
Here's some info for anyone wondering where their Ford confirmation email is after submitting via Brewster

Screenshot_20210123-171420_Outlook.jpg

Anyways I went for a joyride with the fiance today to Phoenixville and passed by the Ford there. Had a Bronco sport. First time seeing one. It was a dark blue greenish color. I assumed that's AMB? IF SO... WOW. it's gorgeous. But maybe I'm wrong because looking at these photos it's kind of aquamarine ish

17240.jpeg

Wifey wasn't a fan. She said "ew you better not be getting that" lol
I told her no mine Is larger and more jeep like in stature
Nice.

I know everyone has been waiting on bated breath on my color choice... So here it comes... Went to pick up dinner tonight. On my way I saw this car and was like ohh what color is that. Turned out to be a bronco sport (in the wild) in cactus gray. Think I just figured out my color.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? tenor

pineapple

Black Diamond
First Name
Cass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice.

I know everyone has been waiting on bated breath on my color choice... So here it comes... Went to pick up dinner tonight. On my way I saw this car and was like ohh what color is that. Turned out to be a bronco sport (in the wild) in cactus gray. Think I just figured out my color.
I've always liked the cactus gray, as much as people make fun of it here. Velocity blue is starting to grow on me now, though. Maybe it's a good thing no one has contacted me about converting to an order yet lol.

And thanks for the reminder about PA dealerships. I forgot this is a no car sales on Sunday kind of state. Oops. Last two cars I bought were in Texas, where the dealers are usually open on Sundays.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've always liked the cactus gray, as much as people make fun of it here. Velocity blue is starting to grow on me now, though. Maybe it's a good thing no one has contacted me about converting to an order yet lol.

And thanks for the reminder about PA dealerships. I forgot this is a no car sales on Sunday kind of state. Oops. Last two cars I bought were in Texas, where the dealers are usually open on Sundays.
Heh. I thought all dealerships were closed on Sundays. Really shocking to me that they're open in Texas on Sundays.

I really like the lightening blue. But I'm not a FE. So whomp whomp.

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Is there still a glitch? Also, has anyone actually confirmed their order with Brewster, with everything they want?
YEP! - Went there today and got it all sorted - made my priority code a 99 to guarantee me a 22 - even though I was probably already there.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Interesting, similar situation, except my deposit was taken.
Took my credit card and I have a CC receipt slip attached to my purchase agreement.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah he seemed pretty buttoned up and organized when I met with him today. Had a binder of everyone's builds and made a copy of my b&p build PDF to keep.
Chris as mentioned had a binder with our builds. Had a Ranger ready for me to check out the 2.3L had good pep. It was an easy process to get my Badlands 4Dr MT 2.3L ordered. Looking forward to next steps. Great job from Brian and Chris at Brewster

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Also Brewster had at least 3 sports that I could see - 2 OB and a BL. I checked out the roast brown color - it's actually really nice. I looked at the Beige, uh Tan, uh Sandstone, Sandalwood whatever the F they call it interior on an Escape - not quite the same because they smartly made the top of that dash black...i may be able to live with the seats - but the top of that dash in beige- she's gotta go! Thinking I may just buy and swap in a badlands dash upper and be done.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? tenor
Good choice! I hope it's still available next year.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also Brewster had at least 3 sports that I could see - 2 OB and a BL. I checked out the roast brown color - it's actually really nice. I looked at the Beige, uh Tan, uh Sandstone, Sandalwood whatever the F they call it interior on an Escape - not quite the same because they smartly made the top of that dash black...i may be able to live with the seats - but the top of that dash in beige- she's gotta go! Thinking I may just buy and swap in a badlands dash upper and be done.
I have so much to say about this. It's not necessarily the seats where they messed up. It's the combo of the dash and seats. Too much of one thing can be a bad thing. The seats of the leather wildtrak for instance isn't bad but then they went too far by making the dash tan too lol.

I don't want to say too many disparaging remarks because people are actively placing their orders for these things that can't be changed at this point. But I think it's important Ford understands what needs to be changed for my22.

That Franken obx Bronco with the blue dash and roast seats looks sooooooooooooo much better than than penny bronze dash obx

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have so much to say about this. It's not necessarily the seats where they messed up. It's the combo of the dash and seats. Too much of one thing can be a bad thing. The seats of the leather wildtrak for instance isn't bad but then they went too far by making the dash tan too lol.

I don't want to say too many disparaging remarks because people are actively placing their orders for these things that can't be changed at this point. But I think it's important Ford understands what needs to be changed for my22.

That Franken obx Bronco with the blue dash and roast seats looks sooooooooooooo much better than than penny bronze dash obx
Hey Mother F'er I like the tan!

Ha, just playing.

But actually I do like the tan seats, who knows once they get dirty. The tan dash I can live with cuz it brings me back to the old Eddie Bauer Bronco's. Funny thing is I'm going to mix that with Race Red on the outside too. Ooh baby! ?

Edit: in case you all missed the second line... Yes I was playing. I'm bound by contract to make that evident so I can keep my godly status around here ?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ha, just playing.

But actually I do like the tan seats, who knows once they get dirty. The tan dash I can live with cuz it brings me back to the old Eddie Bauer Bronco's. Funny thing is I'm going to mix that with Race Red on the outside too. Ooh baby! ?

Edit: in case you all missed the second line... Yes I was playing. I'm bound by contract to make that evident so I can keep my godly status around here ?
Hey the WT was my original darling but then somehow I ended up at a SAS 2.7 obx

I DO like the WT leather seats. I have a light grey dash on my kia right now with the exact same texture as the wildtrak dash and I was worried about the tan getting dingy

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ha, just playing.

Haha on my old Explorer and Expedition - I optioned up an XLT to the point of an EB because I couldn't do the tan. Honestly, I think it has to do with a childhood aversion to this awful tan trenchcoat my mom made me wear as a kid...also like my aversion to orange flavor (and color) as a result of the St. Joseph children's aspirin I had to take.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

YEP! - Went there today and got it all sorted - made my priority code a 99 to guarantee me a 22 - even though I was probably already there.
Thanks, can you see your order updated on Ford’s website?
Sponsored