First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It's for the Warthog... believe the warty will get the 37!
As someone that has the FE edition as an official order now, this frustrates me with all the talk of the Warthog, especially when just a 37" tire is hinted at "oh this for the Warthog" If Ford is going to release the Warthog anytime soon they should make an announcement. I believe they are going to make the announcement when Jeep makes the Wrangler 392 ready for ordering. I guess in the end I Ford will make the announcement before I pick up my FE Bronco and I can always cancel then.
Sponsored

Aardvark53

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, those are great pics. It's good to have the Stig keeping us all up to date about all the new and improvements on the production line.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok so where are these ones going? Fastback not available so the must be special built for something?
All testing...think it's be something offered from the factory down the road.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As someone that has the FE edition as an official order now, this frustrates me with all the talk of the Warthog, especially when just a 37" tire is hinted at "oh this for the Warthog" If Ford is going to release the Warthog anytime soon they should make an announcement. I believe they are going to make the announcement when Jeep makes the Wrangler 392 ready for ordering. I guess in the end I Ford will make the announcement before I pick up my FE Bronco and I can always cancel then.
My only other thought would be some crazy edition. Ford seems to love the special editions!! Last of the Warthog talk it was hinted they be available for 23. So what October of 22.. I know the tooling guys were told had a year to get the stuff modified for it! All the Spy Hogs have been built piece by piece not on a line! My Stig in the headlight game said Ford had asked for some special things to be added! I'm waiting to hear what exactly!

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok so where are these ones going? Fastback not available so the must be special built for something?
I think dealer demo models. The ones Ford is enticing them with for showroom upgrades. They needed something like 3000. Ford said they could be sold at a later date. By then I’m sure fast backs would be available.

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow! Every Bronco looks amazing. The cactus gray has me confused again. I think it’s the black soft tops instead of the MIC. Such a shame that the dropped the ball with a gray top.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My only other thought would be some crazy edition. Ford seems to love the special editions!! Last of the Warthog talk it was hinted they be available for 23. So what October of 22.. I know the tooling guys were told had a year to get the stuff modified for it! All the Spy Hogs have been built piece by piece not on a line! My Stig in the headlight game said Ford had asked for some special things to be added! I'm waiting to hear what exactly!
II guess in the end, I can always modify the bronco's suspension to my liking, however getting the best powertrain from the factory is my biggest concern. The warthog is rumored to be getting a larger displacement HO engine that will raise that HP/TQ to Jeep's 392 level but remain more fuel-efficient. I will just have to watch and see. I think once I have the 21 bronco paid off I will just have to buy another one and a Warthog if it's the Performance King will be it.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

II guess in the end, I can always modify the bronco's suspension to my liking, however getting the best powertrain from the factory is my biggest concern. The warthog is rumored to be getting a larger displacement HO engine that will raise that HP/TQ to Jeep's 392 level but remain more fuel-efficient. I will just have to watch and see. I think once I have the 21 bronco paid off I will just have to buy another one and a Warthog if it's the Performance King will be it.
Sounds like a solid plan! I feel that what alot of ppl will do as well!!

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did a search on here and get conflicting info as to whether the fastback softtop for the 2door Bronco will be available to order for MY21.
Some are claiming that VM2DZ54501C24-F that shows on the 3rd page of the accessories document is this fastback softtop.
Does anyone know for sure if it will be available?

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did a search on here and get conflicting info as to whether the fastback softtop for the 2door Bronco will be available to order for MY21.
Some are claiming that VM2DZ54501C24-F that shows on the 3rd page of the accessories document is this fastback softtop.
Does anyone know for sure if it will be available?
I def can't answer that one. I'm just assuming it's on the accessories list. I've yet to look that over real good yet!

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is Ford building all of these soft tops for testing or could it be that they are running low on hard tops at the moment?

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know the big tires are cool looking but I have to admit, I really like the baby ones on the base. Very old school look to it with the steel rims.