First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm thinking this is heavy CGI as there are no sliders yet there's also no pinch weld under the rocker. A strange picture indeed.
OP says it's a render so yeah, it's not like they got their hands on the CG display model and glued on crappy door guards and coaxed an adult Caribou into the back of the four door. It's just meant to give an idea of what their product would look like on the real thing.

Don't think I'd go for it, although my FSB has them in white (OEM, not Air Designs) and they look good. White's hard to clean though, so I recommend black like you see here.

Deleted member 13702

Hate the look, makes me think of a GM minivan from the early 90s. I’ll take the door dings rather than ugly up my ride with this. No offense to anyone buying them, but hell no??.

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Those disrupt the natural lines of the vehicle. It's the throw-back look of the new Bronco folks are attracted to. These interfere with that look.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Neither. It’s the reindeer that’s making me very uncomfortable.
Exactly. I can't unsee my first impression.... a reindeer with a ball-gag.

Superthornbird

Everglades
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2015 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I'm thinking this is heavy CGI as there are no sliders yet there's also no pinch weld under the rocker. A strange picture indeed.
You mean that they really didn't have Rudolph in the back.
6b9687aba86eaf46c21548ef98d3925c.jpg

Moontraveler1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ones with 4 Wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now I can order a ruby red wildtrak with a silver wrap and moldings to match my 96

20210123_105725.jpg

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I realize this will blow some peoples minds, but did you know that trim pieces use to have to be held on by something other than double-sided tape????? The advent of automotive grade trim tape coincided with making 2-tone paint obsolete.

Just picked up a few kits of these in preparation of removing all the stainless steel trim on my Fleetline for polishing and restoration. Vastly easier to replace hardware than expect to re-use it once it's 70 years old.

Ford Bronco ? Preview look at the Air Design Bronco door moldings accessory 1611595584065

On topic: I would buy those stupid stick-on accessories if it allowed the Bronco to be ordered in the showcase 1-off surf green paint.

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I realize this will blow some peoples minds, but did you know that trim pieces use to have to be held on by something other than double-sided tape????? The advent of automotive grade trim tape coincided with making 2-tone paint obsolete.

Just picked up a few kits of these in preparation of removing all the stainless steel trim on my Fleetline for polishing and restoration. Vastly easier to replace hardware than expect to re-use it once it's 70 years old.

Ford Bronco ? Preview look at the Air Design Bronco door moldings accessory 1611595584065

On topic: I would buy those stupid stick-on accessories if it allowed the Bronco to be ordered in the showcase 1-off surf green paint.
As long as we are off topic my dealer said that ford will paint anything any color its called vsb it has to be a group thing ,fleet thing but if you reall wanted a certian color get a group together and go for it.

ssingh

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2021 Bronco Air Design Door Molding.jpg

does anyone know the wheel and tire combo on this build?

I remember a similar build being shown during the reveal last year. To me the suspensions looks higher than sasquatch

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to decide which looks worse, door dings or these things.
Same! How about they make them 1/4 the thickness and color match. Then it won't look like spinach in between teeth
Sponsored