Sponsored

I'll buy used in 3 years, here is my new ride.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok you got me there but it's a truck which is very useful to me not a hunk of shit with a nice warranty. But I like your Subaru which would be a be a fun car to own. Haven't had the privilege yet.
You don't have to like the way they look. That's perfectly fine. But you can't support any claims that they are a hunk of shit. In recent years the companies that evaluate reliability have moved both Kia and Hyundai in line with Toyota. It's just facts bro.

Thanks on the Subie. They are a lot of fun but you gotta stick to the old ones; 04-07. The new ones feels disconnected and soft. Not overly exciting unless you really mod them. But since you appear to have a fox body I think you get that older cars without all the computer stuff are more fun to drive. My 2004 doesn't have traction control and it's hailed as the lightest and most nimble of all STI (in the US).
Sponsored

2017 Silver Lobo

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 1988 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha! The Kia Stinger has 36.4” of rear legroom and the four door Bronco has 36.3”! Does smaller legroom than a Stinger defeat the purpose of it being a four door SUV?!
You don't have to like the way they look. That's perfectly fine. But you can't support any claims that they are a hunk of shit. In recent years the companies that evaluate reliability have moved both Kia and Hyundai in line with Toyota. It's just facts bro.

Thanks on the Subie. They are a lot of fun but you gotta stick to the old ones; 04-07. The new ones feels disconnected and soft. Not overly exciting unless you really mod them. But since you appear to have a fox body I think you get that older cars without all the computer stuff are more fun to drive. My 2004 doesn't have traction control and it's hailed as the lightest and most nimble of all STI (in the US).
To each their own man, no amount of information will change my opinion of the Korean car makers being junk. They offer nothing of interest to me, hence I think they're are junk.

You're right though it's nice to not have all the electronic nannys in the older cars. I did get to drive my mom's 17 Crosstrek in about a foot of snow this winter and I was impressed with how capable it was.

2017 Silver Lobo

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 1988 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha! The Kia Stinger has 36.4” of rear legroom and the four door Bronco has 36.3”! Does smaller legroom than a Stinger defeat the purpose of it being a four door SUV?!
Justify this piece of junk car anyway you want. Stinger is shit and the Bronco rules in 2 door or 4 door.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Justify this piece of junk car anyway you want. Stinger is shit and the Bronco rules in 2 door or 4 door.
Just using your metrics.

You are shooting from the hip and missing wildly!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@92EddieBauer

I sorted by new and this thread popped up..... 16 pages! I thought, are they still bitching about his new truck???? ......for 16 fucking pages????

I read pages 15 and 16 ...
..What in the blue fuck has this thread turned into?

LMAO!

What TF are you still doing here???
Go do something cool in that badass truck :cool: and forget about all these bozos.
Damn...smh.
Peace , out.
Happy New Year!

Sponsored
OP
OP
92EddieBauer

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m just going to keep adding your great quotes in my signature

KTP 30

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak 23 Bas Squatch 93 Mustang 87 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I understand the loyalty but this is a ridiculous statement. There has not been a 100% American vehicle in years. Toyota Tacoma's are built in California. Focuses are built in Mexico, and many parts come from Asia.

Believe what you want, but accurate info can be had at your fingertips.
Hate to break it to you but only 3/10 largest ford factories are in the United States. ~35% of the factories are based in the United States.

Titan was designed in California, engineered in Michigan & assembled in Mississippi.

Everything is foreign, sent from my foreign laptop, wearing foreign clothes, finishing my Chinese for lunch
Ok if you want to put it that way lol ! No foreign badged vehicles in my driveway is that better. Ford is an American company Nissan is a Japanese company regardless of where they get the parts

OP
OP
92EddieBauer

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok if you want to put it that way lol ! No foreign badged vehicles in my driveway is that better. Ford is an American company Nissan is a Japanese company regardless of where they get the parts
Move the goalposts it’s cool, should have just said that the first time. Thanks for explaining to me where the car manufacturers are from!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never mind the steel that is made in an American based mill owned by Lakshmi Mittal...forgeiner.

Honestly , as long as it's built in the States, I'm happy.

Hell, Honda had the MOST AMERICAN car for at least several years , which factored in engineering and design etc etc parts content and assembly.

OH yeah, lets not forget, Mother Ford took YOUR money and shut down my brothers plant and sent it to Mexico....so yeah, there's your lopsided loyalty.

So, back to my statement , as long as it's built here, I don't care what the badging says.

Sponsored

KTP 30

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Move the goalposts it’s cool, should have just said that the first time. Thanks for explaining to me where the car manufacturers are from!
Remember pearl harbor?
Never mind the steel that is made in an American based mill owned by Lakshmi Mittal...forgeiner.

Hell, Honda had the MOST AMERICAN car for at least several years , which factored in engineering and design etc etc parts content and assembly.

OH yeah, lets not forget, Mother Ford took YOUR money and shut down my brothers plant and sent it to Mexico....so yeah, there's your lopsided loyalty.

So, back to my statement , as long as it's built here, I don't care what the badging says.

Oh your one of those people!!! Then go buy a honda!!! Happy you can voice your opinion. I guess if you do not agree with mine I'm the idiot!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember pearl harbor?

Oh your one of those people!!! Then go buy a honda!!! Happy you can voice your opinion. I guess if you do not agree with mine I'm the idiot!
My first concern is getting the American people back to work in good paying AMERICAN manufacturing jobs....the other details can be dealt with later once we get the jobs back.
So yeah, one of THOSE people,...
One of those people,
...who has two Subarus, both made here in Indiana, made from steel from the very steel mill I work at.

I passed on the Mexican built FORD Fusion and I'll pass on the Mexican built FORD Bronco sport.
Do as you wish, enjoy your Mexican built DOMESTIC brand cars if you think it the right thing to do.. Just don't think for a second that your helping an American worker with your blind brand loyalty.
The badge on the front doesn't mean shit anymore, the paycheck in AMERICAN hands means everything. .... at least to me. You can decide your own values and beliefs.
Ain't America great?

Buenos dia, mi amigo.

OP
OP
92EddieBauer

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Remember pearl harbor?

WTF does Pearl Harbor have to do with American Made vehicles? What are you even attempting to grasp here? I don't remember pearl harbor because It was 51 years before my time. They've been an ally of ours since we dropped the bomb.

You are impressively dense & I find it ironic you are arguing about American made cars here on technology & probably furniture made all overseas.

KTP 30

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WTF does Pearl Harbor have to do with American Made vehicles? What are you even attempting to grasp here? I don't remember pearl harbor because It was 51 years before my time. They've been an ally of ours since we dropped the bomb.

You are impressively dense & I find it ironic you are arguing about American made cars here on technology & probably furniture made all overseas.
My first concern is getting the American people back to work in good paying AMERICAN manufacturing jobs....the other details can be dealt with later once we get the jobs back.
So yeah, one of THOSE people,...
One of those people,
...who has two Subarus, both made here in Indiana, made from steel from the very steel mill I work at.

I passed on the Mexican built FORD Fusion and I'll pass on the Mexican built FORD Bronco sport.
Do as you wish, enjoy your Mexican built DOMESTIC brand cars if you think it the right thing to do.. Just don't think for a second that your helping an American worker with your blind brand loyalty.
The badge on the front doesn't mean shit anymore, the paycheck in AMERICAN hands means everything. .... at least to me. You can decide your own values and beliefs.
Ain't America great?

Buenos dia, mi amigo.
[/QUOTE

You guys are easily worked up! Ha!

KTP 30

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are impressively dense & I find it ironic you are arguing about American made cars here on technology & probably furniture made all overseas.I'm not the one arguing about American made cars all I stated was I wouldn't have a foreign badge vehicle in my driveway you're the guys that are all stirred up I really don't give a f l

all I did was make a statement saying that I would have no foreign badge vehicle sitting in my driveway end of story you guys have a problem with it obviously I don't .my opinion! You don't like it go on to the next thread harass somebody else I have a right to an opinion d bag
Sponsored