First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was july 15th. I am in the 201 to 300 group at the dealer who got 140 allocated. Therefor i was told almost 100% I am a 2022. I am likely to cancel and get something else or wait to see if by chance they make a Warthog in 2022?? Then again I could be sitting here three years from now still getting pushed back model years by Ford ?.
The only skin you have in the game right now is $100. I personally would at least wait until the new and improved B&P, I say that sarcastically, and see what is what. That is unless you absolutely need a new ride now. I personally can wait.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where are you finding posted dealer results on order conversions, not just updating the dealer system, actual Ford messaging on conversion rates? I should add, I don't mean someones "Reservation page" on Fords site saying "ORDER, contact dealer" :)
I said “anecdotally”, as that’s all we have so far...but have seen multiple dealers and people post the rates in the top with very high conversion rates. We won’t know for a while...but the evidence available looks like it will be close to Ford’s estimate. The dealers you say are in denial are the ones converting the reservations...they are seeing what their rate is real time. They might have more insight than your speculation affords.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I said “anecdotally”, as that’s all we have so far...but have seen multiple dealers and people post the rates in the top with very high conversion rates. We won’t know for a while...but the evidence available looks like it will be close to Ford’s estimate. The dealers you say are in denial are the ones converting the reservations...they are seeing what their rate is real time. They might have more insight than your speculation affords.
Yeah I am speculating that Ford doesn't pull off 130K in orders on a first run vehicle.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m just glad you all quit using the Morgan Freeman meme. I was tired of reading in his voice.

cflogo10

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The only skin you have in the game right now is $100. I personally would at least wait until the new and improved B&P, I say that sarcastically, and see what is what. That is unless you absolutely need a new ride now. I personally can wait.
This is true what you say. I think I am just disappointed that I jumped on the reservation pretty darn early and could be looking at close to 2 years from that point just to get a vehicle? Seems a bit absurd! LOL..

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I am speculating that Ford doesn't pull off 130K in orders on a first run vehicle.
Maybe not...but I bet they get 60k out of the first 100k who reserved (the first 2-3 days of reservations).

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is true what you say. I think I am just disappointed that I jumped on the reservation pretty darn early and could be looking at close to 2 years from that point just to get a vehicle? Seems a bit absurd! LOL..
I have a less than three hour from reveal timestamp and I too am concerned about getting a '21. My dealer posted they had an influx of transfers with July 13 and 14 times. I was comfortably in the middle of the pack but now no clue. I'll just wait to receive the call to order.

cflogo10

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a less than three hour from reveal timestamp and I too am concerned about getting a '21. My dealer posted they had an influx of transfers with July 13 and 14 times. I was comfortably in the middle of the pack but now no clue. I'll just wait to receive the call to order.

Ok so this is a good point, my local dealer would not move off of MSRP and so I moved to a dealer doing 500 over invoice. I think I screwed myself...

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe not...but I bet they get 60k out of the first 100k who reserved (the first 2-3 days of reservations).
Don't agree with the 'day' part mattering much (I don't think they got 100k reservations in 48hrs much less get 100% of those converted to orders), but yeah I'd expect 35% of reservation conversions...far more than I'd believe 70%.

Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok so this is a good point, my local dealer would not move off of MSRP and so I moved to a dealer doing 500 over invoice. I think I screwed myself...
My dealer is offering 1K under invoice and by using the pricing guide that's about $2700. Today on their forum posted that probably only July 13th timestamps would get a '21. I am not saying I want to wait, but if I have to, I will. I drive a company van and I might put a hundred miles on my Grand Cherokee a week. It's in excellent condition and it might give me more time for a larger down payment. I was planning on ordering a 2 Door Black Diamond but I really want a Badlands. I can save an extra 5K in six months and Boom, I can upgrade models.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just wanted to point out OP’s new profile picture.
Lol....Well that changes everything....even if mine arrives before hers

cflogo10

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer is offering 1K under invoice and by using the pricing guide that's about $2700. Today on their forum posted that probably only July 13th timestamps would get a '21. I am not saying I want to wait, but if I have to, I will. I drive a company van and I might put a hundred miles on my Grand Cherokee a week. It's in excellent condition and it might give me more time for a larger down payment. I was planning on ordering a 2 Door Black Diamond but I really want a Badlands. I can save an extra 5K in six months and Boom, I can upgrade models.
That all makes good sense. I will say this though, and I do not know the answer, but for some of us making reservations in the first couple days and then not getting our vehicle because someone who made reservations two weeks later chose a dealer who had more pull or more allocation?? That sort of reeks and does not sit well with me. I could be wrong but this does seem to be the case of how this is getting run by Ford. Am I wrong on that? Does it seem like its coming down to which dealer you go with and where you land in their bucket?

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm just glad we have a whole new thread for each individual "I won't be getting mine this year" post.
Sponsored