Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'd say go for it! Will never know for sure until I see it in person but Cactus Grey is still my favorite. That said.... what's your 2nd choice?
Second choice I'd have to say is oxford white. I think it looks sharp, esp on the BD with the black grill. Stormtrooper like.

A51 was a long time front runner, until I saw it in person. (opposite of what most people have said). Idk, just looked too baby blue to me.
Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got to this thread too late to hop on the volume buy at Brewster. From what I've seen here seems that they have been straight forward to work with so I was thinking of moving my reservation over. I have not had the time (or brain cells) to fully understand how the allocations work. If I did move my reservation over does it potentially hurt anyone in the volume buy? ( I am *probably* in the my21 camp). I honestly don't want to cause any harm there as this tread has been very helpful. If this is an issue, was there any other dealers in the area that you had a good experience with in this process? I have my reservation at Sunshine Ford in Newburgh but they have not followed up after our initial call and did not seem happy when I was clear about not paying ADM or bogus fees. Any suggestions appreciated!
I've got nothing but good things about chris over there, he's been great to deal with and communicate.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sent an email to Tim, my order is still not final. I added the modular bumper. I was on the fence because I was debating waiting for something aftermarket, but doubt aftermarket would be much cheaper than what ford is offering. I hope Brewster doesn't wait to much longer or else I am going to end up with a fully loaded badlands.

Mannym5

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD, 2016 BMW M2, 2001 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is anyone considering the “360 Shield Molecular Paint Protection” add on that Brewster is offering for $695? This is the first time I’ve heard of this product and I also can’t find much info/reviews online.

10AB69C4-F5A3-48F6-A46E-33AE4A2B87DF.jpeg

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is anyone considering the “360 Shield Molecular Paint Protection” add on that Brewster is offering for $695? This is the first time I’ve heard of this product and I also can’t find much info/reviews online.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 10AB69C4-F5A3-48F6-A46E-33AE4A2B87DF
Never heard of it. Not something I'll do. I've purchased stuff like that in the past only to see it not cover anything, so my take it don't bother. But to each his own.

On a side note wondering why my salesman STILL hasn't fixed my order. Everyone else seems to be getting theirs through. This is starting to get a tad annoying.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sent an email to Tim, my order is still not final. I added the modular bumper. I was on the fence because I was debating waiting for something aftermarket, but doubt aftermarket would be much cheaper than what ford is offering. I hope Brewster doesn't wait to much longer or else I am going to end up with a fully loaded badlands.
Never heard of it. Not something I'll do. I've purchased stuff like that in the past only to see it not cover anything, so my take it don't bother. But to each his own.

On a side note wondering why my salesman STILL hasn't fixed my order. Everyone else seems to be getting theirs through. This is starting to get a tad annoying.
Have you inquired at all?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have you inquired at all?
Saturday email, this morning email. I'm trying NOT to be that annoying guy that calls everyday.

Edit: I was on phone with them a couple times last week.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Saturday email, this morning email. I'm trying NOT to be that annoying guy that calls everyday.

You're being that guy. I consider this a friendship so I don't mind letting you know the truth. ?

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 10AB69C4-F5A3-48F6-A46E-33AE4A2B87DF
It depends what you’re going to do with her, if you plan on taking her off road and getting scratches on her, not sure that is covered.
Also I would check the factory warranty on the paint, Ford has a paint protection package for 265 or 295$. You should check the difference between them.
Finally, I would add if you are interested in paint protection (which is totally reasonable) I would take her to a specialized detailer. At least you would be sure they actually know what they’re doing. ?

My 2 scents

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't think that we haven't noticed you keeping abreast on the latest trends. #JustSayin

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't think that we haven't noticed you keeping abreast on the latest trends. #JustSayin
No idea what you are talking about.

I'm just about to go start a new thread crying about my order troubles ?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No idea what you are talking about.

I'm just about to go start a new thread crying about my order troubles ?
You really should! It disturbs us when you are jiggling - emotionally speaking.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

From conversations with Tim, I don't think most have their official order submitted to Ford from Brewster.
Maybe cuz my guy hasn't figured out how to add a rear locker?
Sponsored