James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If there's any observation to be made, we're certainly seeing a LOT of soft tops on the 4 dr. Like 4x what the actual take rate is going to be for soft vs hard top.
My guess is Ford is stocking up on the MIC tops for production use; and making these softop rigs for dealer test drives.

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can Stig get more detailed pictures of the interior on a WildTrak? Cloth version, seats and dash.

Sponsored

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I haven't asked a dumb question in awhile so here goes, does anyone know what happens to the bottle caps if they fall in the hole ?
They drop into a compartment in the rear. You can configure a hero switch to eject them at jeeps tailgating you. Lux package only.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stig manage to get a few ? of the one bronco that finally got fitted with Navy / Gray cloth!

Nice photo of a AMB Base SAS 4 door.

Enjoy.

Ford Bronco 📷 Factory: Navy / Gray Cloth Seats + Antimatter Blue Base Sasquatch 4 Door 1611632549624
Nice looking truck! Thanks for making my color choice even more difficult ? I just added it to my list of possible...

Not sure about the seats. I like them for a car that won't be muddy, sandy or dirty...not sure light gray cloth is smart for an vehicle meant to take a beating!

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My guess is Ford is stocking up on the MIC tops for production use; and making these softop rigs for dealer test drives.
Nope, these will be crushed after testing. Dealer unit production will not start until late March at the earliest. These broncos don’t have VINs yet.

You don’t see any hard tops for another reason I can’t go into. Let’s just say Ford wishes they had some to test and crush.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can Stig get more detailed pictures of the interior on a WildTrak? Cloth version, seats and dash.
Ruben search the forum (yes, there is an image search). The WT cloth has been photographed a number of times.

Georgep

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach e Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Easy the dashboard blue or black?

Biteyk9s

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I haven't asked a dumb question in awhile so here goes, does anyone know what happens to the bottle caps if they fall in the hole ?
They drop into a compartment in the rear. You can configure a hero switch to eject them at jeeps tailgating you. Lux package only.
:LOL: this was my first thought as well. "i can't want for the thread asking how to get the rattling bottle cap out of the roll bar".

Besides, real men drink whiskey on the trail.

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My .02, the Antimatter Blue really has to be seen in person to be appreciated. Looks damn near black until the sun shines on it, then the blue pops a bit. Saw it on a 2021 F250, I really like it, can't wait to see it on my Wildtrak!!
Sponsored