HAT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F 150 4 Wheel Drive
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the video. I was hoping to get better pictures of a BD with the steel wheels so thank you!

Took some screen shots.
2FDCF97F-F887-431B-8BCF-9B58362411B0.jpeg
CF3457B9-4403-4B02-91E3-A3AE925767F8.jpeg
6A3CF622-184C-4BBC-8BDF-6FECBC39700F.jpeg
356BC07C-2BA3-4A39-9301-892857B34A83.jpeg
11527694-A26F-4A36-B996-644ED6075890.png
Thanks for the photo. Best one we have seen and it is exactly what we ordered. My new screensaver... Also 4.7 10 speed Mid-Package Tow Package...
Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have you used it in snowy conditions? If so how did you like the generals? I’m hoping these will last me a few years before I replace them.
I run the at2 on my sport trac year round and are great in deep snow,and i have studded at2 on my f350 for ice fishing.The BD coming with AT2 stock was a main reason i went for this truck,no need to buy tires right off the bat.

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else pleasantly surprised by the look of the gloss black steelies and General tires?

Although I fully intend on upgrading to a slightly bigger tire/wheel combo this stock steel wheel setup will be my winter (4-5 Month) look!
I like the steelies but the wife said "nope those wheels have to go" so I upgraded the wheels to the 6 spoke. I love the look of the generals and the reviews I've read and watched say they are really good.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are the official stats. This tire is one of our most popular! Lot of ppl at work run this and the X3 MT. I know a guy from Alaska loves them. They are great on snow! They def live up to their AT name!

Screenshot_20210126-113747.png
Does this mean I'd have 45 days to switch to 33" tires??

accord77

Big Bend
First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 acura tlx awd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

for the ppl that are getting cactus gray I hope you went to the Ford dealer to check it out in person. for me it looks great in pictures but after seeing in person the color did not pop, it seems drab or dull and it was a sunny day, so make sure to see it for yourself if that's the color you want. so I'm sticking with Oxford White

Sponsored

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Mach 1 is the more interesting vehicle in this video since there really wasn't any new content on the Bronco. Why is the Mach 1 RHD? Foreign market I assume.
Yes, it will be sold in Europe as well. I think they get the clear taillights opposed to our red ones as well.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

this vehicle has the exact same suspension as the base and big bend right?

Honestly the diamond wheel / tire size looks proportionally perfect. May just go with that size for my base instead of pushing 33s.

Can’t decide if I want the rock sliders or wait for aftermarket rails. I like the ones on my f150 because they stick out farther and protect against parking lot morons.
I like photos these non Sas setups because I'm in the Sas vs NonSas conundrum. This gives me an idea of stance/clearance nonSas. Looks good, but I'd probably upsize to 33" at replacement time.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks great. Does anyone know the width of the steel bd wheels? I’m ordering this exact spec except 4 door and was wondering if I could comfortably fit on 33’s(285/70) once the 32’s(265/70) wear out. Are they the same width as the badlands wheels which come standard with 285/70? If so that would answer my question.
Just a note: 255/80 x 17 is also available and actually a bit taller (33.06 v 32.71) than 285/70, if you like a narrower tire.

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here are the official stats. This tire is one of our most popular! Lot of ppl at work run this and the X3 MT. I know a guy from Alaska loves them. They are great on snow! They def live up to their AT name!

Screenshot_20210126-113747.png
Is it a Load C?

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
An the opposite ? ... The CG was hands down my favorite but I keep going further away from it. Not sure why. If we could have ordered the first 3 months I would had that color in my garage... I don't know why it's not my choice anymore.
That was me with Area 51. If we ordered 3 months ago, I'd have an Area 51 Bronco... but I've slowly moved away from it. I saw it on the Bronco Sport, and it just looked too baby blue to me. Esp in bright sun.

for the ppl that are getting cactus gray I hope you went to the Ford dealer to check it out in person. for me it looks great in pictures but after seeing in person the color did not pop, it seems drab or dull and it was a sunny day, so make sure to see it for yourself if that's the color you want. so I'm sticking with Oxford White
Actually the opposite happened for me. I saw the Cactus Gray in person, and liked it. But aren't liking the pictures, so I started moving towards Oxford White (or Stormtrooper as we call it in my house). But then the other day I was out on the road, and of course now I pay attention to every car and what color it is, and this car totally caught my attention, and I was like wow, what color is that, I like it. As I got closer, turned out to be a Bronco Sport in Cactus Gray. Sealed the deal for me.

I'd also agree, it does look a bit more 'drab or dull' in person... I've been explaining it as flat. But I like that.

Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs