Sponsored

What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What is the bolt pattern supposed to be so that I can start shopping?
Here you go...

Bolt Pattern:
I scaled the 255/75R17 tire images to match the above dimensions, I then measured the bolt pattern. I looked at both the F-150 and Ranger bolt patterns for reference and find the bolt pattern matches the Ranger, 6x139.7 (6x5.5).
Bronco 255-75R17 Wheel v1.png
Sponsored

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bruh, you aren’t even in the right century.

F9E938A9-84E3-4C3B-B722-82F66064B728.jpeg
Bruh... this is a bronco forum. the Jeep forum is found here:
https://jeepforum.com/

Please for the love of all things holy don’t decorate your bronco like that... unless you’re going to slap a salt life and monster energy sticker on the back window. SMDH ??‍

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 48CFE812-BCA2-4B34-80EE-3C6DDC3CD822

I go back and forth on copper wheels but I think these, whatever they are, look absolutely amazing.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
absolutely amazing
I like the combo. Especially if someone fills the tan-top void. My decision on 'bold-ish' exterior color will probably hinge on how much of it migrates to the inside. Got any guesses?

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like the combo. Especially if someone fills the tan-top void. My decision on 'bold-ish' exterior color will probably hinge on how much of it migrates to the inside. Got any guesses?
All my source has said about the interior is it’s his favorite part of the whole vehicle. He won’t say anything other than that.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All my source has said about the interior is it’s his favorite part of the whole vehicle. He won’t say anything other than that.
That is what I think is even more of a "threat" to Jeep. The interior of a Jeep is so uncomfortable. I have considered buying one several times, but I drove up in my F150 and left in my F150 because I immediately had knee pain driving that thing. And the seats are so uncomfortable. I am confident that the Bronco is going to be a much more pleasant driving experience, even as an offroad vehicle.

To answer the wheel question, I hope we get a cool blue paint color and I found some black and blue wheels I wanted for my F150 that might look cool on a Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
That is what I think is even more of a "threat" to Jeep. The interior of a Jeep is so uncomfortable. I have considered buying one several times, but I drove up in my F150 and left in my F150 because I immediately had knee pain driving that thing. And the seats are so uncomfortable. I am confident that the Bronco is going to be a much more pleasant driving experience, even as an offroad vehicle.

To answer the wheel question, I hope we get a cool blue paint color and I found some black and blue wheels I wanted for my F150 that might look cool on a Bronco.
I am actually pretty comfy in my JK wrangler.

the JL is a nightmare. The interior is definitely nicer quality but holy shit is it cramped. They thickened the doors, pillars, and roll cage without increasing the exterior dimensions and it is just super clusterphobic.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am actually pretty comfy in my JK wrangler.

the JL is a nightmare. The interior is definitely nicer quality but holy shit is it cramped. They thickened the doors, pillars, and roll cage without increasing the exterior dimensions and it is just super clusterphobic.
That's the one I test drove, and also a Gladiator. The seats are also not comfortable at all.

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 48CFE812-BCA2-4B34-80EE-3C6DDC3CD822

I go back and forth on copper wheels but I think these, whatever they are, look absolutely amazing.
Looks like the American Racing AX202. - definitely a sharp looking wheel!

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 1592426562246
Sponsored