First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure if this deserves its own thread (EDIT: according to admin it did :ROFLMAO:) but one of the admins of the Bronco 2021 FB group just posted this. It appears he is a dealer since he has posted some of the emails from “B ronco” like Chrispy. The implications of baby bronco being available to order on 7/1 are intriguing to say the least...

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Ordering (Order Bank) Begins in December – For April Deliveries 0F7765E5-D6F8-4C43-A94C-8A37DAA2A80D
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
April delivery sucks. And that's before delays.
From what I understand “Job 1” being December 7th meant customer deliveries would begin January or February. So while it does suck, it’s not really out of line.

More time to keep saving up! I may honestly pre order now, should have my down payment within a year.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

April delivery sucks. And that's before delays.
Its about right-I ordered a 2006 Mustang GT in December and got it right at the end of March, during the height of its popularity

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Cool, next summer I'll be enjoying the new ride. Just in time for top-off season.

I'm about to order a new mountain bike and have to wait four months, so I can do it for the Bronco!
LOL I have a new Kayak on my list for next Spring, to put on top of the Bronco I want ;)

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cool, next summer I'll be enjoying the new ride. Just in time for top-off season.

I'm about to order a new mountain bike and have to wait four months, so I can do it for the Bronco!
Living in Phoenix it would be nice if they would just use mine as the demo model at Barrett Jackson in February. I’d let it be a demo model for a weekend for 50% off, as long as I can collect it as soon as barret jackson is done.

Think of the shipping costs they’d save!!!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If I sit back and think about how a good number of us have been waiting since the '04 concept for the Bronco to return.... 16 years ago that was... oh how time flies.

Yet, every time we see a new post.... like the reveal (in 3 weeks), orders in December, delivery in April '21... each one of those pale in comparison to how long we've already waited, yet they also seem like an eternity away.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you can't wait for July 9th, just think about how hard it will be to wait until APRIL....

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I sit back and think about how a good number of us have been waiting since the '04 concept for the Bronco to return.... 16 years ago that was... oh how time flies.

Yet, every time we see a new post.... like the reveal (in 3 weeks), orders in December, delivery in April '21... each one of those pale in comparison to how long we've already waited, yet they also seem like an eternity away.
I remember reading about the 04 prototype when it debuted. There was an article on MSN in the computer lab that I saw in 3rd or 4th grade. Wanted one ever since.

First Name
Nahh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
I know Ford cannot prevent COVID, bit the delays seem massively out of whack and have been a problem since before COVID was an issue. They were days from reveal when things were shutdown (meaning the reveal was essentially ready to go) now the reveal has taken several weeks since factory restart to implement and the ability to buy is nearly another year away (atleast until this winter when Ford announces another delay) I've been incredibly excited for years about this and have held out buying a newer vehicle to wait for this, but the disappointment in Fords ability to make this happen almost makes me want to buy from FCA...almost. This product will almost certainly flop and Ford deserves it. Also i'm heartbroken by the mention of April 2021 and I'll probably continue to wait...begrudgingly

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know Ford cannot prevent COVID, bit the delays seem massively out of whack and have been a problem since before COVID was an issue. They were days from reveal when things were shutdown (meaning the reveal was essentially ready to go) now the reveal has taken several weeks since factory restart to implement and the ability to buy is nearly another year away (atleast until this winter when Ford announces another delay) I've been incredibly excited for years about this and have held out buying a newer vehicle to wait for this, but the disappointment in Fords ability to make this happen almost makes me want to buy from FCA...almost. This product will almost certainly flop and Ford deserves it. Also i'm heartbroken by the mention of April 2021 and I'll probably continue to wait...begrudgingly
Don't buy from FCA. If you have to, buy a used Raptor while you wait.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I wonder how many Broncos from Job 1 are destined for dealer stock before special orders are built? I know in the past , they have built up the stock first before taking special orders. A dealer can change an incoming stock unit to a point , at least.

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol, your name says it all.

"
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever."
-Shigeru Miyamoto, Nintendo creator of Mario, Zelda, and many others...
Sponsored