Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

VB all day. I love how it looks completely different in the sun then the clouds, SO MUCH DEPTH ?
Sponsored

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I pulled the trigger on LB with black interior for my FE. Modular top as well. The painted black really works with LB in my opinion.

Antimatter is a very cool color. Only saw it in color on the fuel cans at Super Cel East but really neat how it changed from shade to direct sunlight.

Honestly don't think their are any bad colors on the Bronco. Just have to be careful about clashing with those interiors! ;)
Twinsies. Ordered the same. Can’t wait! I think LB is about as perfect blue you can get.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If the rendered paint looked like that I would agree. But there are enough photos of AMB that shows that it is Always Mostly Black.
I've been to the local Ford lot three times to see it on many trucks, and it's exactly what I want. It looks black in the shade, but much different in sunlight. And not a trace of purple.

Since I'm in a town where the sun shines almost every day of the year, I'm going to enjoy that blue! And the occasional black, too :)

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been to the local Ford lot three times to see it on many trucks, and it's exactly what I want. It looks black in the shade, but much different in sunlight. And not a trace of purple.

Since I'm in a town where the sun shines almost every day of the year, I'm going to enjoy that blue! And the black, too :)
It is a color that I wanted to like. Living in Florida, it would "pop" when the sun hits at the right angle. I wish they used Alto Blue instead. The Blurple phenomena is only caused by the ridiculous MAP lighting. Please share photos when you get your steed. The Luna Pier cloth with AMB will indeed look good especially when the sun is shining.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It is a color that I wanted to like. Living in Florida, it would "pop" when the sun hits at the right angle. I wish they used Alto Blue instead. The Blurple phenomena is only caused by the ridiculous MAP lighting. Please share photos when you get your steed. The Luna Pier cloth with AMB will indeed look good especially when the sun is shining.
I will. I hope everyone gets out to see the colors before they make their final choice. I've seen them all on Sports, F-series trucks, and Rangers, and honestly, they all look good but seeing them in person really put my mind at ease. I know the Cactus Gray and Area 51 are popular, but to me they seemed pretty boring compared to others like Cyber Orange and the Reds. Velocity Blue is nice but it seems to be everywhere - probably because the dealership expects it to be popular. The Lightning is awesome. I actually liked the Silver, White, and Carbonized Gray too.

Looking forward to seeing everyone post their real, live builds in the coming months!

Last edited:

Sponsored

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If LB was an option I would have it.....alas A51 will do.

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Man, the more I look at lightning blue the less I like it. I am starting to have serious reservations about this FE. A badlands in Race red or carbonized grey keeps growing on me.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OBX looks good with an HD bumper, but I agree that it needs some fog lights.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m sorry but why can’t BN get actual full shots of each Bronco??? Why do they have to keep getting half truck shots? Is this on purpose?

Reactions: Axe

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ignoring the colors, that final picture on the OP really shows the size difference between SAS and the stock OBX tires
Sponsored