First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke with a local 4WP rep today to feel him out on the reported OEM Bronco lift kits. I asked about availability and pricing once Broncos start being delivered. He said it will be some time, maybe a year before they will be available. Pricing should not be far off of what Jeep lifts go for he said a lift kit with labor, tires and wheels might go for somewhere around 4500. He said just be patient and that it is normal that it takes time for lift kits to be available for new vehicles.
Sponsored

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A finely tuned suspension and you want to change it with some spring spacers or something. I would not touch it. Ford spent millions perfecting it, you think some aftermarket company will make it better.

ScrunchFace

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A finely tuned suspension and you want to change it with some spring spacers or something. I would not touch it. Ford spent millions perfecting it, you think some aftermarket company will make it better.
Sometimes the aftermarket gets it better than the factory (y)

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is the drivetrain strong enough for a 37+ tire? I really don't know but I would guess not. That's where the money will be.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Perfecting?
Ford is mass producing a vehicle for a certain price point that will attempt to appease the majority of owners at most tasks. Nothing in that is perfection. I will gladly move to Fox coilovers on all four corners when they become available.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is the drivetrain strong enough for a 37+ tire? I really don't know but I would guess not. That's where the money will be.
It's not even strong enough for 33's. Stick to 29's unless you want to destroy your CV joints every time you try to parallel park. Not that a 2.3 can turn 29's anyway but that's a whole other story.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Fox Racing setup i put on my Rubicon was heads and shoulders better than the stock suspension, on road and off road.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Fox Racing setup i put on my Rubicon was heads and shoulders better than the stock suspension, on road and off road.
But lets not confuse people. Thats not what 4WP will be selling with wheels, tires & labor for $4500.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
But lets not confuse people. Thats not what 4WP will be selling with wheels, tires & labor for $4500.
yeah, you are right. I think my lift alone was $2500 with labor. Wheels and tires were probably $3k or so.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah, you are right. I think my lift alone was $2500 with labor. Wheels and tires were probably $3k or so.
Yeah, I spent just under $3k for wife’s 32” KOs & wheels and my 35” STT pros w/ wheels was just north of $3k. They’re probably referencing their crap Rubicon Express line they sell as far as suspension goes.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you want Walmart quality go to 4wp. They will take a $25 spacer kit and charge you $2500 for a "lift kit". It may look the part but it is 100% garbage. I am certain we have forum advertisers that will be offering quality suspension products at competitive prices. For installation if you are not a DIY'r (suspension is super easy) they are plenty of local shops that will do quality work.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow, 4500 bucks. If I were wanting a lift I think I'd just go with the squatch package. That way everything is there including tries from the get go. But, that's just me.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's really about the $$$$$$. To properly lift a Jeep 3 inches the parts list is long and to do coil overs with custom valved Fox or King is really expensive. Then you do a nice set of KMC beadlocks. You still haven't touched the axles. Could be a real challenge lifting a Bronco and actually making it better with that new IFS front. Will be fun to watch.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's really about the $$$$$$. To properly lift a Jeep 3 inches the parts list is long and to do coil overs with custom valved Fox or King is really expensive. Then you do a nice set of KMC beadlocks. You still haven't touched the axles. Could be a real challenge lifting a Bronco and actually making it better with that new IFS front. Will be fun to watch.
Agree. When I lifted my jeep 3" that included springs, custom tuned shocks, upper/lower control arms, front/rear trackbars, wheels & tires. And I can 100% say that my parts (exception wheels & tires) are products not sold by 4WP nor did anyone from 4WP touch my jeep. To this day, they still don't touch my jeep or my lifted truck. Outside of a battery, I can't find anything worth purchasing from them and would rather give me business to independent 4x4 shops and certain companies (that are mainly based out of CA) within the jeep world.
Sponsored