First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't drive manuals because it's fun or nostalgic. I drive them because I want control of the vehicle. I want control over lockup all the time. Most people don't seem to care, but some of us do.
I care man, im with ya. I care. Its okay, I care. Never forget were in this together.

But seriously manual transmission is linked to the way our brains prefer to operate. In control. Its acquiescence that leads to autos and all the evils of man.
Sponsored

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I care man, im with ya. I care. Its okay, I care. Never forget were in this together.

But seriously manual transmission is linked to the way our brains prefer to operate. In control. Its acquiescence that leads to autos and all the evils of man.
That makes sense to me - both my GF and I are control freaks - and we have both only ever driven manuals. Now where is that crank - I want to start up this car myself. :)

MT/SFA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F250 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if the Ranger will get the 7 speed manual?

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That makes sense to me - both my GF and I are control freaks - and we have both only ever driven manuals. Now where is that crank - I want to start up this car myself. :)
Thats the other thing not having to rely on the starter or worry about a low battery, just park on a hill or get out your leg muscles. I had a few times where i sumberged my jeep enough that the battery went underwater and killed it. Let it dry for an hour and a atv dragged me around till it started in 3rd gear.

OP
OP

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really hoping the reveal will tell us if the manual transmission is available for both 2.3 and 2.7 EB. It’s the most important thing about the the reveal and #1 determining factor on whether I buy a Bronco at all. its been a long wait. Hopefully we get full specs On all trims.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro