2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now show us how well a 4-door sits in a standard garage with that Big Ass Tire Hanging Off The Back!!!
Wouldnt be any different than a jeep. JKU/JLU fit in garages with a large spare tire.

Benji_Allgood

Black Diamond
First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fam
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really like the base temperature controls better than the dual-zone. The basic one looks super functional, straightforward and easy to use while driving. I think I'll be fishing around for the right button on the dual-zone. Oh well, I'm sure at some point it'll be second nature.

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Appreciated, but still haven't seen the top of the dash where the rail would go for Black Diamond or lower trims. Elusive pics.

Biscolu

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5 2015, Porsche Cayman 2019
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think over the months my love for the bronco has died down. Everyone will move up one spot as I’m cancelling my reservation! Good luck everyone I’m going with a nicer ride for the same amount of money. It’s been a blast everyone can’t wait to see you on the roads

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Petert69

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SQ, 2014 4Runner Trail Prem
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think over the months my love for the bronco has died down. Everyone will move up one spot as I’m cancelling my reservation! Good luck everyone I’m going with a nicer ride for the same amount of money. It’s been a blast everyone can’t wait to see you on the roads
Out of curiosity what do you consider a nicer ride for the same money?

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't placed my order yet because I'm still battling this very thing. I like it a lot but I don't buy vehicles over 30K usually. I can afford it, I just don't want to. It eats into my travel money. And it doesn't seem worth $50K+ to me.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm getting ready to order a 4 door but those 2 doors are calling my name trying to get me to change my mind. ?
Do it, do it, do it.............2 door, 2 door, 2 door

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has this extension of the flare always been there? What model is this, Wildtrak or FE? Looks weird

432EEC93-BF7D-4C67-B79E-BE693351F495.jpeg
Yes, and you’ve likely seen this before (just not from this angle). This is what it looks like from directly behind.

Ford Bronco 📷 Factory Pics: Dashboard switches & buttons + More Broncos DCEF3511-26B9-43CC-BB3C-530516CBA2D0

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Slated for MY 23 from what I have read. To be honest I am not entirely thrilled with most Toyota interiors as well. Maybe my standards are to high after owning German vehicles.
Mercedes is another level. Just messing with you about Toyota. Those are good and reliable cars with old technology. Toyota doesn't innovate, never has. Their name only hang on reliability, which it's not bad at all but still, I like innovation.

If Toyota existed 150 years ago, They would be looking better ways for training horses while Benz was patenting the first car ever.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco 📷 Factory Pics: Dashboard switches & buttons + More Broncos DCEF3511-26B9-43CC-BB3C-530516CBA2D0

At the risk of sounding like an idiot.
Can someone explain to me what the "MAX A/C" button does that is different than just pressing the regular "A/C" button and setting the fan speed to max? I've driven foreign cars all my life without a dedicated "MAX A/C" button.
It's a short cut for Texans to try to cool off their cars in hot summers (regular summers) as fast as possible.

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I haven't placed my order yet because I'm still battling this very thing. I like it a lot but I don't buy vehicles over 30K usually. I can afford it, I just don't want to. It eats into my travel money. And it doesn't seem worth $50K+ to me.
My Big Bend build with the 2.7L and mid-package (you get a lot for that including safety features) is $41k. Get it from Grainger, and it’s $39k.

Big Bend gets you all-matching Grill, Wheels, Top. There is absolutely no need to spend $50k.

BTW, a Big Bend will be significantly quicker than the heavier/more expensive rigs. Go BIG (Bend))!

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has this extension of the flare always been there? What model is this, Wildtrak or FE? Looks weird

432EEC93-BF7D-4C67-B79E-BE693351F495.jpeg
That add-on flare will like get removed from 70% of the Sasquatch’d rigs.
Sponsored