Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What size tires come on black diamond? The badlands on 35s I saw in person looked right, but 35s didn't look like a big tire on the bronco if that makes sense.
If I remember correctly the BD tires measure in around 32", maybe a little under (31.7" I think).

I agree the small tires look like shit, but Race Red :love:
Sponsored

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
it looks like one of those chop shop limousines in these pics. 35s make it better but to be honest all the 4 doors look this way with the top off.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

it looks like one of those chop shop limousines in these pics. 35s make it better but to be honest all the 4 doors look this way with the top off.
You also have to remember it looks bad topless with the windows up.
But when you get those idiots who in the middle of winter that say hey, I'm going to go topless because I think it makes me look cool... Well this is what you get, the wrong look.

Sponsored

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yo also have to remember it looks bad topless with the windows up.
But when you get those idiots who in the middle of winter that say hey, I'm going to go topless because I think it makes me look cool... Well this is what you get, the wrong look.
Eh i think the 2 door looks good all ways. It's just a proportions thing. The 4 door is long (with the benefit of some extra space) - We've just gotten used to seeing 4 door wranglers...

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Eh i think the 2 door looks good all ways. It's just a proportions thing. The 4 door is long (with the benefit of some extra space) - We've just gotten used to seeing 4 door wranglers...
I'll admit the 2 door usually looks great. But there are certain angles where I feel like the ass end shouldn't been pushed back 6", it looks stubby.
The 4 door I can live with, I prefer the extra room inside.
Now if it were full size like the 80's & 90's Bronco, I'd say 2 door all day long.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can say that the tires/wheels on the BD look better in person than in pictures, but the top off windows up is the worst case scenario for looks IMO. The wheels being dirty makes the budget look even worse. My wife, who I have asked a million times about her thoughts on different Bronco questions, does think the BD wheel tire combo is not good looking or providing enough ground clearance, so she helps my biased view of everything Bronco (one of three reasons I went BL instead of BD).

Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something about these action shots feel as if theses dudes are in a short track demo derby race. Im just waiting for another one to smash it coming from the side.

74C88D39-DCB2-4655-B9B7-583AEE79DE0F.gif