Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going MGV over leather for a couple of reasons. First is the leather isn't even a full-leather option. It's part leather, part vinyl. Second, it's $2,200 and not full-leather.
That's true for most vehicles. Ford is just more honest. Usually they say "leather-trimmed seats" or something like that.
Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depends on what is attractive to you in the Lux package. The only thing you're gaining with SAS is the 35" tires and the beadlock rims, the suspension is already the same. Worth it if you prefer the look. Personally, I don't plan on taking it mudding too often when it's brand-spanking new, so the 33" All Terrains will serve me best in this phase of its life (I have an agreement with my husband that he can do whatever he wants to it mod-wise in 5 years).
I was completely on your side of things when I thought the 4.7 was an option from B&P. I figured Lux it because I wouldn't be able to upgrade those items as easily as wheels and tires. I was set until my 4 wheeling Jeep brother started chirping in my ear to get it with squatch. I would like the gearing if/when I go to bigger tires. I'm sure the 4.46 gearing is adequate. Just trying to keep myself a little constrained on pricing. I am with Stephens at invoice - $1000. Puts it a little over $50,000 which was my limit. (I know 50K limit is pretty high but I had to stop somewhere)

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford is not taking X-plan on the Bronco's, however Granger Ford will give you some X-plan credit.
This was not publicly known when I posted that. That's a super old post lol (from July 14th)

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was completely on your side of things when I thought the 4.7 was an option from B&P. I figured Lux it because I wouldn't be able to upgrade those items as easily as wheels and tires. I was set until my 4 wheeling Jeep brother started chirping in my ear to get it with squatch. I would like the gearing if/when I go to bigger tires. I'm sure the 4.46 gearing is adequate. Just trying to keep myself a little constrained on pricing. I am with Stephens at invoice - $1000. Puts it a little over $50,000 which was my limit. (I know 50K limit is pretty high but I had to stop somewhere)
Oh, I'm getting the MT 2.3L, and the salesman checking off what I wanted was very excited about the 4.7. I was all in for Squatch, but I don't want to wait for ManSquatch, so I went for the BL so I can have a warm booty (you're from Ohio too, so you know what I mean lol). Definitely would be easier to add tires later on than the heated steering wheel.

MotownSpartan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will probably be ordering in a week. The dealer allocation thing makes it close for me to get a MY21. I would like your opinions. My build right now is 2dr BL, 2.7 AT, Sasquatch, high package. My debate is going Lux package instead of Squatch. Would you rather have Lux or Sasquatch on a Badlands?
Lux...

Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yall know anything about the optional 33” mud tire?

the option isn’t listed on B&P

Ford Bronco Badlands Bronco Thread 1612062184389

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, 6.7L 2500 RAM, FOCUS RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since this is the badland thread it seems a good fit for my question.

In the badlands trim, with vinyl seats, Carbon gray exterior, what color will be the interior trim accents?

The pics available online are all over the board and the Ford site is not helpful in this matter.

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Since this is the badland thread it seems a good fit for my question.

In the badlands trim, with vinyl seats, Carbon gray exterior, what color will be the interior trim accents?

The pics available online are all over the board and the Ford site is not helpful in this matter.
orange.
Sponsored