First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f3506.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was thinking the same thing. The optional exhaust should be the standard exhaust to do away with that giant washtub muffler at the rear bumper.
So, yeah. Relocate. Looks nice. But honestly, im gonna wheel the piss out of mine. And not sure if I like the idea of possibly losing approach/ departure angle. I dont wanna come off a rock and bash in those nice tips up into the rear panel. I think for myself, in gonna have a nice throaty muffler to fake my v8 sound, then terminate the tips as close to muffler as possible, won't see any exhaust tips anywhere, just sound, and no issues with rocks. Just my 2 cents.
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, yeah. Relocate. Looks nice. But honestly, im gonna wheel the piss out of mine. And not sure if I like the idea of possibly losing approach/ departure angle. I dont wanna come off a rock and bash in those nice tips up into the rear panel. I think for myself, in gonna have a nice throaty muffler to fake my v8 sound, then terminate the tips as close to muffler as possible, won't see any exhaust tips anywhere, just sound, and no issues with rocks. Just my 2 cents.
I don't think you'll lose any departure angle if you look at the location of the giant suitcase muffler and exhaust tip on the stock exhaust. It will be close. I for one am not much of a fan of aftermarket exhaust on the Ecoboosts but if it helps get this giant muffler out of the way allowing a better tow hitch install then it may be done.

Ford Bronco ⚙️ 2021 BRONCO ACCESSORIES PICTURES! Ford Performance Parts Catalog + Availability Schedule ? Factory 2021 Bronco Rapid Red 2

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dumb question
Is a leveling kit essentially a front end lift?

Yes, usually a cheap spacer on top of the coilovers to lift the front even with the rear when empty. Of course, when going down the road it squats in the back and blinds everyone at night. Looks great in a parking lot though.

Nimo

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Patiently waiting for front grill options... 🙃

Sponsored

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good catch! The factory muffler is huge and with it gone I'm thinking you could stash a 10-15 gallon aux tank in that area. A winch should be no problem. I'm going 2-door so I'd love to have the room for something.(y)
That is even a better idea. It looks like a decently big space. I am sure once people have their broncos we will see a bunch of cool stuff done with this space. Aux battery for over-landing, or a place for an air compressor.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm just getting to the thread, and here's a whole bunch of quotes/comments I have for what I saw.....

Those don’t look like the nice door bags we’ve seen in the videos!
There are two types - the on-vehicle type (what we've seen in the videos) and off-vehicle/garage types, which these appear to be.

I'd talked myself out of the swing gate table, but seeing it again...

I like the look of the floor liners, but what I really need is a pic of the cargo liner. And more importantly, does it cover the back of the rear seats?
Agreed on the table. Don't know how much I'd use it, but may as well lol.

I'd say no on the covering the back of the rear seats - I think the cargo liner is just a flat rubber "floor mat" for the entire cargo area floor.

This is frustrating. I remember hearing about fords “200 accessories” and the hype about being able to finance them...

yet my dealer pushed for me to come in yesterday and today

and tonight after I seal the deal... I finally see this?
You can modify your order until they schedule it starting in March.

That factory tune has me piqued for no other reason than maintaining the factory warranty. Curious if it'll require the exhaust and intake?. Was hoping to see the FPP wheels. I'd love for them to be the Raptor inspired ones we've seen already. Also would prefer them to be forged rather than cast. Oh and we need some more info on that off-road suspension setup.
I'd imagine they'll have different tiers and/or have a "just tune"/"just exhaust" and a tune + exhaust + intake bundle.

Yes, but I can get the same tune from 5 Star Tune, and I already have the Ford programmer, so $300-$400 tops and do it myself, takes 5 minutes unless you're doing K&N and cold air.
You'll get more power out of the 5-star one, but with the Ford one, you'll get the Ford-backed warranty/lack of voiding the Ford warranty.

Mostly meh, butt ugly, and a couple cool ones we have to wait until Q4 for:

Catalog accessories I’m interested in:

Tonneau cover
Door sills
Performance pack
Exhaust

Accessories yet to make it in:

Slide out tailgate
Picatinny Rail
D Rings
Are you copying my homework? haha. I'm sure the list will be continually expanding. Annoying though, if you're including these in your financing, as it means you'll have to keep adding them to your order until March.

I’d like to see raptor/tremor style running boards.
That'd be a good addition.......I ordered the factory steps, but may wind up taking them off in lieu of retractable ones to hide the ugly pinch weld.

Interesting. I wonder if Ford will add it since the Bronco seems to be getting it.
Ranger didn't get it because they brought over a modified rest-of-world Ranger. The chassis was upgraded to be able to accommodate the V6 (Bronco is using it), but to save costs on a model that's going to be all new for MY '23, they stuck with just the 2.3 for the current Ranger. the '23+ should get the 2.7 too.

can anyone translate the various availability acronyms?

for example, Q4, what is fourth quarter in ford speak?

for my job, Q4 translates to July through August, while my spouse's, Q4 is October through January
For Ford, it's calendar year, so October-December.

Yesterday I converted by reservation to an order. Four door Wildtrak. Do you know why the roof rails and roof racks are not available for the four door Wildtrak?

I thought it was a mistake but it's not.
As has been pointed out, it's a GVWR issue that they're supposedly going to fix for '22. I intend on possibly getting them separately for when I might need them (I don't intend to leave them on the vehicle all the time).

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What's up with the exhausts in the picture? Where's the muffler and tips end up relative to the rest of the truck?
Is that exhaust a side exit? I might need to have that.

Regarding the exhaust everyone, I wouldn't get too excited about what's pictured, for a few reasons.

1) My immediate thought upon seeing the exhaust picture thought it may have been a placeholder photo of a Ranger system, given the routing of it, vs. what Bronco has. While obviously different systems can be shaped differently, here's how Bronco's is routed, with a high "jump" over the rear axle, and obviously the muffler tucked behind the rear bumper, neither of which are on the pictured one:

Ford Bronco ⚙️ 2021 BRONCO ACCESSORIES PICTURES! Ford Performance Parts Catalog + Availability Schedule ? 1612150284945

Ford Bronco ⚙️ 2021 BRONCO ACCESSORIES PICTURES! Ford Performance Parts Catalog + Availability Schedule ? 1612150308152

That lead me to do some investigating..........

2) I tried looking on Ranger's B&P, but they didn't have accessories like that listed, so then went to Ford Performance's site, and lo and behold, it shows the exact same picture as the Bronco accessory list photos in this thread. So it does indeed appear that they just borrowed the Ranger's exhaust picture for now.

Ford Bronco ⚙️ 2021 BRONCO ACCESSORIES PICTURES! Ford Performance Parts Catalog + Availability Schedule ? 1612150185656

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is even a better idea. It looks like a decently big space. I am sure once people have their broncos we will see a bunch of cool stuff done with this space. Aux battery for over-landing, or a place for an air compressor.
Regarding the exhaust everyone, I wouldn't get too excited about what's pictured, for a few reasons.

1) My immediate thought upon seeing the exhaust picture thought it may have been a placeholder photo of a Ranger system, given the routing of it, vs. what Bronco has. While obviously different systems can be shaped differently, here's how Bronco's is routed, with a high "jump" over the rear axle, and obviously the muffler tucked behind the rear bumper, neither of which are on the pictured one:

Ford Bronco ⚙️ 2021 BRONCO ACCESSORIES PICTURES! Ford Performance Parts Catalog + Availability Schedule ? 1612150185656

That lead me to do some investigating..........

2) I tried looking on Ranger's B&P, but they didn't have accessories like that listed, so then went to Ford Performance's site, and lo and behold, it shows the exact same picture as the Bronco accessory list photos in this thread. So it does indeed appear that they just borrowed the Ranger's exhaust picture for now.

Nice sleuthing! I figured it was too good to be true. If Ford could've put the muffler in that location on the Bronco then it would likely already be there so they could have deeper storage under the cargo area. Oh well, straight pipes it is :ROFLMAO:

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This is at the top of my accessory list. The Convoy/Death Proof Duck Hood Ornament

1612156834729.png

Ford Bronco ⚙️ 2021 BRONCO ACCESSORIES PICTURES! Ford Performance Parts Catalog + Availability Schedule ? 1612157657002

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mustang GTA

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
List price $2229 on that twill full retractable top for the 2 door.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ⚙️ 2021 BRONCO ACCESSORIES PICTURES! Ford Performance Parts Catalog + Availability Schedule ? 20201102_122202

I want the angled fender flares peaking out in this grill guard concept render. I'm not a fan of the round fender flares

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is at the top of my accessory list. The Convoy/Death Proof Duck Hood Ornament

1612156834729.png

Ford Bronco ⚙️ 2021 BRONCO ACCESSORIES PICTURES! Ford Performance Parts Catalog + Availability Schedule ? 20201102_122202
Looks kinda like an angry vagina from the front.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I want the angled fender flares peaking out in this grill guard concept render. I'm not a fan of the round fender flares
Like the winch mount in that one.
Sponsored