Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's my build right there, base model in OW 🤤

Ask, and you shall receive!
c-silver-2021-bronco-production-line-factory-8-jpg.jpg
I hadn't seen these! AND this is my build (I think), Carbonized Gray base! Thanks so much for the pics, the amber looks great. That will hold me over for a bit!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not Understanding why some think the Signature lights will be so expensive aftermarket. Look at the Jeep Market, you can get replacement lights for 600-700 and tails for 250-400. I cant see the Broncos cost 3-5k. I like the Sigs much better than the standard but will probably be going BD as its about 6k cheaper than badlands and hoping to trade or purchase aftermakrts that look like the signature headlights.
Your correct, but the unknown is pluging them into different plugs, control units and possible software interface differences between them. No one will know for sure until someone tries it and if there is a difference, makes and adapter, if that is possible, depending on the differences.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not Understanding why some think the Signature lights will be so expensive aftermarket. Look at the Jeep Market, you can get replacement lights for 600-700 and tails for 250-400. I cant see the Broncos cost 3-5k. I like the Sigs much better than the standard but will probably be going BD as its about 6k cheaper than badlands and hoping to trade or purchase aftermakrts that look like the signature headlights.
Thread was already made for you there, buddy!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...hts-from-base-to-signature.12196/#post-442653

Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Are the taillights not LED??

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What’s more cost efficient, producing (or ordering from Gyyyyna) two separate sets of headlights and taillights, or just accepting that it’s 2021, and Kias have LED strips now, and just making all Broncos have rad LEDs?

TalexBrizzley

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seeing the two headlights together, it appears the have the same dimensions, right? I'd like to put a Black Diamond grille on an Outer Banks but wasn't sure if a lower trim grille would fit on a higher trim Bronco that has signature headlights. They always appeared longer to me.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the first pic I have seen of the painted modular top. When I put in my order that is what I chose because I really like the idea of the modular top rather than the regular hardtop. I had a Wrangler with a hard top that came with the two panels over the front and then one piece for the middle row and the back (like the Bronco MIC). It was a pain to get off the back so I was really interested in having the middle removable (i.e. modular). I have to tell you though, that top looks really shiny, I was hoping it would be more muted, but just black instead of the gray-ish of the MIC. Thinking I am switching back to the MIC unless someone can tell me I am imagining the shininess.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The MIC has removable panels just like the modular. The difference is color and the modular has pop out rear windows.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is the first pic I have seen of the painted modular top. When I put in my order that is what I chose because I really like the idea of the modular top rather than the regular hardtop. I had a Wrangler with a hard top that came with the two panels over the front and then one piece for the middle row and the back (like the Bronco MIC). It was a pain to get off the back so I was really interested in having the middle removable (i.e. modular). I have to tell you though, that top looks really shiny, I was hoping it would be more muted, but just black instead of the gray-ish of the MIC. Thinking I am switching back to the MIC unless someone can tell me I am imagining the shininess.
Its painted and clear coated. Of course its shiny. If you want dull gray plastic get the MIC.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its painted and clear coated. Of course its shiny. If you want dull gray plastic get the MIC.
No need to get snippy.
Sponsored