Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just placed my order with John at SAC for my 2DR Wildtrak, Shadow Black, Lux Leather, Towing, Modular Bumper, and more
7/14/2020 1:35PM reservation.

Mine must include the California Emissions and John says he needs clarification from Ford on how to include the California Emissions.
Word to the wise..... check and double check to see if your state requires California Emissions and then double check to insure this is included in your order.
It was my understanding they all have California Emissions. I guess we'll see what John finds out.
Sponsored

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
John called me today also about moving my reservation to order status. I was #111 on their list. Outside their 70 allocations. Not sure of my exact time stamp. Sometime in the late evening of 7/14. My reservation confirmation email from Ford came in at 11:58 PM on 7/14 though it says 7/15 reservation. I had him move it to an order. Will be getting a call in a day or 2 to place the actual order. Taking my chances. Worst case will be early 2022.
I'm in the same boat. I didn't ask John what number I was on the list but my reservation was roughly the same as yours. He said I'm not likely to get a 2021 but I went ahead and converted anyway. I figure if it happens, great. If it doesn't happen in 2021 then I'll have a chance to pick any new options for 2022. I just hope pricing doesn't increase.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My build order has been submitted and confirmed through Ford via email.

I was #109 of Stephen's allocations. I reserved around 4:00pm on 7/14.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The Priority Code displayed in my order summary is 99. From what I've been able to figure out this code will keep my build from being scheduled until it is changed to another code. Questions for the group: What priority code do you guys have? Has anyone discussed the priority code with John or Chase?
Update: I reached out to John and he quickly replied that it had already been taken care of. Great service from a great dealer!

Sponsored

cnesbit

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door '22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order in - timestamp was morning of 7/15, forget exactly what # I am but know it'll be a dice roll. Either way pretty pumped! Super appreciative of all the information, ease of ordering and transparency with Stephens.

ric42pars

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Explorer, 2008 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Order placed today. Thanks a bunch to John and Stephens. I emailed him and they placed the order quickly. 4 Door Black Diamond w/advanced 4x4, velocity blue, 2.3l, manual, soft top only. We’ll see what happens. Thanks to this forum I was well schooled in my decisions. Good luck to all ordering.

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Order placed today. Thanks a bunch to John and Stephens. I emailed him and they placed the order quickly. 4 Door Black Diamond w/advanced 4x4, velocity blue, 2.3l, manual, soft top only. We’ll see what happens. Thanks to this forum I was well schooled in my decisions. Good luck to all ordering.
I plan on ordering the same thing lol. cactus gray now

Mzekew

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just want to give a big “thanks” to everyone on this thread providing updates on when they got a call, placed an order, their current place in line, etc.

As someone with a slightly later reservation date, it has definitely helped keep me patiently waiting for my turn instead of getting overly anxious. I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Sponsored

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just want to give a big “thanks” to everyone on this thread providing updates on when they got a call, placed an order, their current place in line, etc.

As someone with a slightly later reservation date, it has definitely helped keep me patiently waiting for my turn instead of getting overly anxious. I’m sure I’m not the only one.
Tell me about it....My reservation date is 1-3-21! Still want the order in the banks before the March cut-off. Know it will be a 2022 but once it's in the banks I'm in.
Don't trust Ford on "Oh you can place the order when the 2022 bank opens latter in the year"

Got burn't on that same BS on 2004 Shelby. Never again.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So to all those that got the "you're more than likely getting a MY22" email today: who's still going to try and order versus defer?

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So to all those that got the "you're more than likely getting a MY22" email today: who's still going to try and order versus defer?
I am. I'm having John move mine to the order bank. If it works, great, no harm in trying.
I placed my order this morning, I didn't get an email about it, but I'm still considering it a long shot to get a '21.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

waiting until I get the call to decide, pretty sure I'm going to order and let the Bronco gods sort it out...

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick question...got the order in with SAC along with an emailed price sheet as well as order confirmation from Ford, is there anything else we need to do besides sit and wait? Anything to e-sign or are we good to go? I was on the road when I ordered and after going through it all I might have missed part of the conversation
Sponsored