Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not a truck, but it sure does look good! This is what I ordered, but with a black top.

MIC is actually looking quite nice though.
Maybe not a Truck but Ford the manufacture of the most trucks in the USA says its built on a truck FRAME.
Sponsored

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Imagine red anodized lugs and bronco on the wheel caps. Instead of chrome. Or all black...

Mattbar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m liking the MIC tops as they are looking darker- seeing this one and the Iconic Silver they showed in the BN video yesterday do look significantly darker than prior. (y)
Same here. But I do not understand why the rear side windows do not remove. If it had that, this would be the better, more durable full-featured option.

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

is this realistically how dark the MIC top will be for production, or a one-off build for their photo fleet? If MIC will actually be this dark I may cancel my Black Mod top and get this instead.

Sponsored

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
is this realistically how dark the MIC top will be for production, or a one-off build for their photo fleet? If MIC will actually be this dark I may cancel my Black Mod top and get this instead.
I really like the MIC top too, but agree only if dark. Too light is no good, but I definitely prefer a dark version vs. the painted black. For some reason the painted black looks more like a regular car to me, e.g. the Volvo XC40. Not a bad look, but not as rugged at least to my eye.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's probably a crap shoot at this point....hopefully they settled on the darkest version for final production. There is optimism since the darkest ones have been the most recent.

DrStrange

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford F100, Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to a few Ford Dealers to see the Bronco colors on Bronco Sports, Rangers, and Mustangs. The Rapid Red is pretty dark and the Race Red looks closer to a classic Bronco red to me. Area 51 is gorgeous, for sure... but Race Red with a white top would look classic :)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD Ashley, could you get Stig to comment on the MIC top. I don't think the pictures are doing much to show the true color. Is it gray, is it black, I'm so confused. If the MIC top is getting darker as some here have suggested I may rethink my choice of tops. Thanks.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD Ashley, could you get Stig to comment on the MIC top. I don't think the pictures are doing much to show the true color. Is it gray, is it black, I'm so confused. If the MIC top is getting darker as some here have suggested I may rethink my choice of tops. Thanks.
Last said it appears darker! The last bit of pictures shows the MIC in Factory but looks light because of the lights. I think it's finally came around to matching the flares more!!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last said it appears darker! The last bit of pictures shows the MIC in Factory but looks light because of the lights. I think it's finally came around to matching the flares more!!
Thanks Ash, the darker the better. If it matches the flares, and the bumpers I may just go with that. Saving 1800 bucks is a good thing. I can use that for some aftermarket wheels.

King Dusty

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, First Edition...
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Matchy Match the flares and somewhat the grey grill is great thing if true.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not a fan of red but hot damn that looks good.
It's an amazing color in the sun. The wife has Ruby Red (which is close), and when the sun hits that tri-coat it really shows off. But, the pay back is on a cloudy day. With no sun it still shines from the clear coat, but you don't get the depth without any sun. It just appears like a dark burgundy. I've see a Rapid Red Ranger, and it was good looking in the sun.
Sponsored