Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That Bronco has the "get up and go". Watching those two dudes grinning from ear to ear and having that much fun in the Bronco put a smile on my face. I can't wait until that can and will be me.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That Bronco has the "get up and go". Watching those two dudes grinning from ear to ear and having that much fun in the Bronco put a smile on my face. I can't wait until that can and will be me.
And notice how dash screen size and other accoutrements some people are always on about, likely played little if any part in that fun. They were actually using the key capabilities of this vehicle to have fun. What a concept. :)

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And notice how dash screen size and other accoutrements some people are always on about, likely played little if any part in that fun. They were actually using the key capabilities of this vehicle to have fun. What a concept. :)
Right on brother. Why on earth would anyone spend anywhere in the ballpark of $60k for a higher trim when people can get a Squatched Base with rock rails, HD bumper, 2.7L w/10 speed auto, brush guard, etc. (pretty much all the options besides a few luxuries and creature comforts)? It almost pains me that people will buy these wonderful machines and most will never even see a dirt road. The Bronco was made to have fun!

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right on brother. Why on earth would anyone spend anywhere in the ballpark of $60k for a higher trim when people can get a Squatched Base with rock rails, HD bumper, 2.7L w/10 speed auto, brush guard, etc. (pretty much all the options besides a few luxuries and creature comforts)? It almost pains me that people will buy these wonderful machines and most will never even see a dirt road. The Bronco was made to have fun!
Different strokes for different folks. Spend your money how you please.

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Broncos corralled as daily drivers and mall crawlers, means less crowded trails and dirt roads for me to test the limits of my Bronco. I ain't feeling your pain!

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How does buying creature comforts equate to not taking it off-road? I'm getting a fully loaded badlands and I plan to beat the piss out of it right off the dealer lot. And for the 75% of the time it ends up spending on pavement, to and from trails as well as day to day use, I'll have all the bells and whistles.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyway, here's the snippet. Still "publishing" on youtube.

If someone has a drop box, I'm happy to share.
That was impressive... man that looked fun....
I’m jealous...

Sponsored

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just happened to be watching the live stream when they took the Bronco around the qualifying lap.

The segment was edited a fair bit, so it's hard to say exactly how smoothly it went, or if there were multiple attempts, but I don't doubt that the Bronco completed the course without too much chaos.

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That A51 looks so good there.
It really does.. but in some pics it looks very blue... I am so torn between CG and A51! I also wonder if the body colored door handles add to it all in looks?>

Pl8to

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It really does.. but in some pics it looks very blue... I am so torn between CG and A51! I also wonder if the body colored door handles add to it all in looks?>
It probably does, it's stupid how the smallest change in trim pieces can completely change the look of a vehicle.

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It probably does, it's stupid how the smallest change in trim pieces can completely change the look of a vehicle.
I so wish I could see A51 in person
Sponsored