Would it be sacrilegious...

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sasquatch stickers(or badges, tire covers, switches, footrest, taillights, etc) on any generic 4x4 is a fairly common sight round here, why should that be any different for a bronco just cause Ford decided to get in on the sasquatch action? I doubt people with jeeps are going to remove their sasquatch things just cause Ford made a sasquatch package(seen dozens of jeeps with the “trail rated” badges replaced with “sasquatch rated” instead).

Sponsored

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It is your car. You bought it, you own it. Make it your own. NOW - if you add the stickers to trick a second buyer into thinking they are getting a Sasquatch Bronco, nay nay shame on you.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, not if you're a fellow bigfoot believer! :)
I’d be reluctant to use a sticker. I’ve been ridiculed by plenty, after telling them about an experience I had in the mountains that, shall I say, left me a bit more open minded about the topic.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kinda reminds me of the Prius I saw with a sticker that said, “yes, it has a hemi.”

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’d be reluctant to use a sticker. I’ve been ridiculed by plenty, after telling them about an experience I had in the mountains that, shall I say, left me a bit more open minded about the topic.
I've had my own experience that is as vivid in my memory as the day it happened 40 years ago. It was such a unique, experience that I've been able to recount in detail that I've never received ridicule. Some may not be convinced and remain skeptics, but never ridicule.

Note the region that I had my experience was in North-NEPA.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oklahoma. They’re opening up a Sasquatch hunting party, can’t shoot it though.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had my own experience that is as vivid in my memory as the day it happened 40 years ago. It was such a unique, experience that I've been able to recount in detail that I've never received ridicule. Some may not be convinced and remain skeptics, but never ridicule.
To each their own. When I was 17 I went to turn a light off and my mom asked me from upstairs if that was my brother turning the light off so I responded, “no it’s William.”

I turned around and nobody was standing there, I ran upstairs and she was asleep in bed. I can’t explain that, but I know what happened. Needless to say I hid under my covers in my bed after that because I was freaked out. Lol

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually I'd love to hear the story!
Sponsored