Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To each their own. When I was 17 I went to turn a light off and my mom asked me from upstairs if that was my brother turning the light off so I responded, “no it’s William.”

I turned around and nobody was standing there, I ran upstairs and she was asleep in bed. I can’t explain that, but I know what happened. Needless to say I hid under my covers in my bed after that because I was freaked out. Lol
Paranormal experiences are real. I've had plenty throughout my life. Some of the wildest ones were where I lived in college at a known property (151 Analomink St. E.Stroudsburg) that had books written recounting the property's history and other's experiences.
Sponsored

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought you were going to say - "If one was to lower their Bronco..."

Phew!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To each their own. When I was 17 I went to turn a light off and my mom asked me from upstairs if that was my brother turning the light off so I responded, “no it’s William.”

I turned around and nobody was standing there, I ran upstairs and she was asleep in bed. I can’t explain that, but I know what happened. Needless to say I hid under my covers in my bed after that because I was freaked out. Lol
Man. We should start a "scary stories to tell in the dark" Thread.
In all seriousness, there's things beyond our mind's abilities to process that are in the world.
I'm no tin foil hat guy, but I've seen things also unexplainable in normal context, many times.
No Squatch, but I have see and heard things that defy explanation in any physical, relatable way.
Paranormal and as a kid in rural east Tx where the skies are clear and no city lights to mess up the view.
As far as I know there wasn't tech in the 80's that allowed an object to move across the sky, come to rest, take a 90 degree turn and streak all the way to the horizon in about a second and a half.
Nor is there anything that explains the silhouette of a person standing and looking at a picture on the wall. A silhouette that is a grey shape that you can see through. And when you approach it it disappears.
Or maybe the times you feel that heavy weight of being watched, and the hairs on your neck stand up and cold chills hit you. And you just know you need to get the heck outta Dodge.

Yeah, I'd love to hear stories. Things like this always intrigued me and I, for one, will never judge or laugh at someone who shares a story that doesn't fit our understanding of the universe.

Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually I'd love to hear the story!
It’s nothing worthy of a podcast or “reality” tv show episode. But when something unexplainable happens to you, it feels meaningful. I’m feeling a bit anxious just thinking about it. It happened just a few months ago.

OP
OP
Marauder

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The obvious reason is not to deceive people into believing my Badlands is equipped with the Sasquatch Package, but in the event you have that sticker, would someone assume it had it?

there is no badge for the Sasquatch Package (that I’m aware of), and many will modify their Broncos with aftermarket stuff, anyway, so I look at the Sasquatch Badge as going off-roading. That may not be how Ford Bronco owners view it.

So, it’s not comparable to a SS Badge on a Chevy. Those are apart of the package. It’s not comparable to a Sasquatch sticker on a Jeep... at least I don’t assume it is, because I don’t know Jeep’s history and whether they had a special edition “Sasquatch” or not.

If anything, it’s more comparable to military stickers, in my opinion.

I love this decal:
Ford Bronco Would it be sacrilegious... C414BD6B-5BE4-4EC2-820B-39253643AC95

But I’d never get it, because I see that as a decal for someone who served. It’s cool, and I work for a defense contractor, but out of respect, I wouldn’t get it because that’s my perception of the decal and the awkward question... “Did you serve in the military?”

kind of the same with the Sasquatch decal on a Bronco... “Did you order the Sasquatch Package”

that’s why I raise the question. Is it a way to identify Ford Bronco Off-Roaders, or those who spent the extra $2K on the Sasquatch?

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't look down at you. But it's definitely something I wouldn't do to mine if it wasn't Sasq'd. Mine will be and I still wouldn't slap that on it.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The obvious reason is not to deceive people into believing my Badlands is equipped with the Sasquatch Package, but in the event you have that sticker, would someone assume it had it?

there is no badge for the Sasquatch Package (that I’m aware of), and many will modify their Broncos with aftermarket stuff, anyway, so I look at the Sasquatch Badge as going off-roading. That may not be how Ford Bronco owners view it.

So, it’s not comparable to a SS Badge on a Chevy. Those are apart of the package. It’s not comparable to a Sasquatch sticker on a Jeep... at least I don’t assume it is, because I don’t know Jeep’s history and whether they had a special edition “Sasquatch” or not.

I love this decal:

But I’d never get it, because I see that as a decal for someone who served. It’s cool, and I work for a defense contractor, but out of respect, I wouldn’t get it because that’s my perception of the decal and the awkward question... “Did you serve in the military?”

kind of the same with the Sasquatch decal on a Bronco... “Did you order the Sasquatch Package”

that’s why I raise the question. Is it a way to identify Ford Bronco Off-Roaders, or those who spent the extra $2K on the Sasquatch?
Good point

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Paranormal experiences are real. I've had plenty throughout my life. Some of the wildest ones were where I lived in college at a known property (151 Analomink St. E.Stroudsburg) that had books written recounting the property's history and other's experiences.
LINK - https://sites.google.com/site/hauntsandhistory/poconosi-80east

151 ANALOMINK STREET (East Stroudsburg, Monroe County) This building is an apartment house for ESU students. It also has a permanent resident known as Beattie. She's the glowing spook of a tall, thin young woman who's been seen roaming all about the house dressed in pants and a shirt. But she's most seen on the staircase, which she goes up and down while making enough noise to wake up the dead. (The Stroud Courier "Students Say Community Houses Are Haunted," October 28, 2004)

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man. We should start a "scary stories to tell in the dark" Thread.
In all seriousness, there's things beyond our mind's abilities to process that are in the world.
I'm no tin foil hat guy, but I've seen things also unexplainable in normal context, many times.
No Squatch, but I have see and heard things that defy explanation in any physical, relatable way.
Paranormal and as a kid in rural east Tx where the skies are clear and no city lights to mess up the view.
As far as I know there wasn't tech in the 80's that allowed an object to move across the sky, come to rest, take a 90 degree turn and streak all the way to the horizon in about a second and a half.
Nor is there anything that explains the silhouette of a person standing and looking at a picture on the wall. A silhouette that is a grey shape that you can see through. And when you approach it it disappears.
Or maybe the times you feel that heavy weight of being watched, and the hairs on your neck stand up and cold chills hit you. And you just know you need to get the heck outta Dodge.

Yeah, I'd love to hear stories. Things like this always intrigued me and I, for one, will never judge or laugh at someone who shares a story that doesn't fit our understanding of the universe.
Things you cannot explain with logic will freak you out! After the usaf i rented a 1800s victorian, had so many creepy stuff happen there.
One night stuff flew all down the hall it was crazy,a lady i met told me to burn sage and confront it🤯i did and it worked .
I moved shortly after ,and ran into the new tenants on the street i asked hows the place and the wife says "its haunted" oh boy i dont miss that house.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Go with the stickers. In the past I've half-jokingly advocated someone sell Jeep Rubicon stickers. Based on the fact some Jeep Rubicon buyers essentially pay thousands for the stickers (because they hardly if at all use the actual key component functionalities the Rubicon offers). If people are buying Sasquatch for imaginary usage, why not just go with the stickers and save $6000 - some creative person should start selling the stickers!

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LINK - https://sites.google.com/site/hauntsandhistory/poconosi-80east

151 ANALOMINK STREET (East Stroudsburg, Monroe County) This building is an apartment house for ESU students. It also has a permanent resident known as Beattie. She's the glowing spook of a tall, thin young woman who's been seen roaming all about the house dressed in pants and a shirt. But she's most seen on the staircase, which she goes up and down while making enough noise to wake up the dead. (The Stroud Courier "Students Say Community Houses Are Haunted," October 28, 2004)
I graduated from ESU. I've heard stories about her but never saw her.

Also, to add to the sticker conversation, I'm planning on getting some stickers to throw on my Honda Element. I'm looking to sell it as a G-Wagen.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To get a Sasquatch decal without getting the Sasquatch Package?

Added After First Submission for clarity:

I love this decal:

Marouder, no jokes with this one today because you've already endured pages of that.

I respect your coming on here and humbly expressing both your desire and associated concerns.

First, you need no approval from anyone here. being cautious and respectful of decorum shows your level of character.

With that said, my own opinion as someone who did order a Squatched Badlands is I don't see any issue with you putting a Sasquatch patch or badge on your Bronco. I'd rather see you do that out of respect for what it means, rather than someone with money buy the Squatch but never take their Bronco off-road just so they can "look" like those of us who do and they think that we look cool.

I view the "Squatch" thing sort of as a performance upgrade, much like AMG, M///, etc. Besides, like you said, at any point you may elect to upgrade or mod your Bronco with large tires and there you are; squatched.

Go for it!
Sponsored