Sponsored

How likely are you to consider purchasing or leasing a vehicle completely online using the Ford website?

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Ford website prompted me to take a survey. I typically wouldn't waste my time, but considering everything going on, I did.

Here are a few of the questions I thought would be of interest.

Ford Bronco How likely are you to consider purchasing or leasing a vehicle completely online using the Ford website? 7E82CA21-FC83-4D46-B198-6A0166ADEFD1
Ford Bronco How likely are you to consider purchasing or leasing a vehicle completely online using the Ford website? 7E82CA21-FC83-4D46-B198-6A0166ADEFD1
You didn't select 1:1 negotiation with salesperson?? I am SHOCKED; that is the best part of this whole process and I am sure the entire B6G membership will agree.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Except that Ford signed a 6 year deal with Google for cloud services and on board OS. Bye bye Sync hello Android Automotive starting in 2023.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
won't happen any time soon. but at least someone is finally thinking about it!
The Tesla and carmax and carvanna car buying model is shaking up the industry. I like this

Dealership model is a dinosaur
Wait til apple releases their car. They're industry leaders and have a lot of capital. Things will change real fast. Ford is being proactive here

Sponsored

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Tesla and carmax and carvanna car buying model is shaking up the industry. I like this

Wait til apple releases their car. They're industry leaders and have a lot of capital. Things will change real fast. Ford is being proactive here
About damn time...only day you'll see me on a dealer's lot is Sunday when they are closed...probably a prime reason I keep vehicles so long - don't want the dealership's BS fouling up my day.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

One wonders when the balance of being able to see something, test it out or try it on will make a comeback.

Ditching the dealer and their cost: yes. Being able to see and test drive a vehicle is the remaining problem.

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
About damn time...only day you'll see me on a dealer's lot is Sunday when they are closed...probably a prime reason I keep vehicles so long - don't want the dealership's BS fouling up my day.
I do exactly this! If I just want to go check out colors, I also go on Sunday when closed. Don't want a salesman sneaking up on me trying to get me into a new Ford Ranger.

Pepin10

Base
First Name
Pepin10
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Base

The dealership model exist because people don't want to pay msrp, just look here, how many are in search for below msrp pricing

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The dealership model exist because people don't want to pay msrp, just look here, how many are in search for below msrp pricing
Msrp exists because of the dealership model

When I go to buy a phone, it's one price and one price only. People want things simple
"Negotiating" should only be used for used vehicles where there's more room to assess value due to that car's accident history, mileage, etc

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What kind of core processor will Apple use?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If it was a firm price set by Ford and not just a number designed to be whittled down, I would be fine with it. Saturn did this 30 years ago.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
(Sarcasm on) YES. I want to buy a car with an oversized coin from a candy-machine-like-10-story building. Sight unseen, at 3:45 a.m. (Sarcasm off) Ugh.
I don't know how the process works for test driving them. But my fiance just bought a used 2019 BMW x3 from that big car vending machine. She had like 60 days to turn it in if there were any issues. The car is immaculate. Sexy black leather like the first edition gets. She had the EASIEST car buying experience I've ever seen
Sponsored