First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are any of you able to access your Ford Reservation account to confirm order accuracy? My account window states I need to contact dealer, but they already screwed up my order once. I called the Ford Bronco hotline and didn’t get any help from them. They basically said it’s out of their hands and I need to speak with the dealer.
This process is super frustrating. Where’s the customer service? We are dropping $50k and was hoping for some assistance.
Any thoughts, guidance, or suggestions?
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Reservation Account AFDBE7BE-FB74-49D4-8E97-ADF361298962
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There are 2 800 numbers at Ford. 1 for general info and the other to deal with reservation issues. Maybe that can help your Search item.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

or in this section: link

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are any of you able to access your Ford Reservation account to confirm order accuracy? My account window states I need to contact dealer, but they already screwed up my order once. I called the Ford Bronco hotline and didn’t get any help from them. They basically said it’s out of their hands and I need to speak with the dealer.
This process is super frustrating. Where’s the customer service? We are dropping $50k and was hoping for some assistance.
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Reservation Account AFDBE7BE-FB74-49D4-8E97-ADF361298962
Mine also has the contact dealer on it. I don't think it means contact the dealer. I believe it is just a link to let you know who the dealer is your reservation is through. If anything, I would have your dealer provide you with the official build sheet. That way you can see what was submitted.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some of us received an email confirmation from the dealer as well as showing up on the Ford account. My email confirmation from the dealer detailed the build and price.

Sponsored

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They all show "contact dealer" once you order and not until build will it change as of right now. Per Ford Broncos CS they are trying to get back to the progress line, but you are all good to go. THey confirmed my order exactly as I placed it with my dealer

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting, that did change! I got confirmation on Tuesday and it showed the order, but now the same as above. They just updated process.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AFDBE7BE-FB74-49D4-8E97-ADF361298962.jpeg
What you're seeing is totally normal and is what everyone's page looks like.

Your dealer should supply you with the order sheet that shows you exactly what is in the system. Request a copy of that from them to confirm they put it in correctly.

As others have pointed out, that link isn't telling you that you need to contact you dealer... it's just a generic "Contact Us" type link.

Here's what mine looks like:

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Reservation Account Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 11.33.02

For better or for worse, the dealer is your avenue for purchasing your Bronco. You need to have a relationship with them to make sure your order is what you want and the price is agreeable.

If you must, there are ways to revert orders back into reservations, and then transfer your reservation to another dealer.... but it's kind of a big deal... You're much better off working with your current dealer at this point.

Last edited:

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine is still showing it is a reservation. I got my confirmation email from Ford but it did not have all the build info on it. I am gonna get the build sheet from the dealer, but there is no big rush since I will probably get a 2022 because of my reservation date of 07/31.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Reservation Account Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 11.33.02
Go to your DEALER and get one or both of these copies. Confirm everything and every code:
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Reservation Account Bronco6Gpost
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Reservation Account Bronco6Gpost

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine is the same as well. Dealer sent over their build sheet for me to sign. I verified the build, signed it and sent it back. Checked my account last night to find the changes from reservation to order.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AFDBE7BE-FB74-49D4-8E97-ADF361298962.jpeg
Yeah that does not mean contact your dealer in a literal sense. It just means you can from clicking that link. All of them say that.
Sponsored