Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This summer we rented an old farmhouse on airbnb..so of course I took a bunch of pics..

Sent them to a friend and he says looks like you had a visitor...im like what are you talking about?

He says zoom in on the pic hanging on the wall to the right of the fridge..it was actually a poster of the constellations, but zoomed in, something does look weird....included shots of dude that lived there, and a shot of the poster from the hallway.

20200807_081717.jpg

Screenshot_20210204-095829_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200808-195032_Chrome.jpg

20200807_081828.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IT's an easier life if you don't fear (at least always fear) things that you may sense or feel.
I believe it's all around us, all the time, and we only at rare intervals are able to somehow perceive it with one or more of our senses.
Whatever it may be, an alternate universe, the higher level of consciousness, the "glitch in the matrix", the sprit world, I believe it's always there, just out of our normal range of perception and understanding. And it's not inherently malicious. At least, not often.
I think sometimes it is reactive to our state of mind and/or reaction to becoming aware of it at the moment. If we are scared, angry, hurting, our reactions/perception of it is somehow framed by that mentality.
But I can tell you (and I am a Christian, by the way, just not nearly as good a one as I should be), that there have been times in my life that have only come out good in the end by some sort of positive energy or divine intervention. So whatever it is, explainable by science, belief, or some sort of metaphysics, I'm ok with it as long as I can justify or make sense of it somewhat at the time.
But to be honest most of the time when I did experience something odd, it just scared the crap out of me and I just wanted to not be at that place at that particular time.
Not so much going on in the last decade or so.
I think the more busy we are/noise in our lives is conversely proportional to what we are able to perceive.
Maybe those Tibetan monks are on to something with the silence, the meditating... :LOL:
So true! Lol but I can’t get over my fear hahaha. My wife laughs at me but I can’t help it. I hate the dark, I have to turn on a light. But I think a lot of what I fear nowadays is in my head or I try and create things that don’t exist. Agree on the last decade, hope it stays that way haha! It’s funny because I LOVE scary movies and haunted houses but after I watch the movies I let my mind get the worst of me 🤣

This summer we rented an old farmhouse on airbnb..so of course I took a bunch of pics..

Sent them to a friend and he says looks like you had a visitor...im like what are you talking about?

He says zoom in on the pic hanging on the wall to the right of the fridge..it was actually a poster of the constellations, but zoomed in, something does look weird....included shots of dude that lived there, and a shot of the poster from the hallway.

Ford Bronco Paranormal Experiences Thread 20200807_081828

Whoa. That’s freaky shit, it looks like the person is wearing a mask too oddly enough.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have too many stories that have happened to myself and immediate family. We grew up in a house that was haunted. When the incidents first started we were a little afraid but it was more like a kid pulling pranks. We got to a point where we would tell the ghost to knock it off, not funny. That was inside the house. Outside in the woods was something different and evil. Even as old as 20 I would park in the driveway at night and start walking to the door. Full on panic would set in, hair on the back of my neck standing up and I would start running. Something was coming out of the woods. My brothers and I were talking recently (I'm now 52) about the ghost in the house. One of my brothers mentioned the evil feeling outside. I had never mentioned it before because I thought it was silly for me to be running for the door. Found out my brother was doing the same as me. Full on sprint to out run whatever it was in the woods.

In the very early 1970's before the house was built and less than 1/4 mile away there was an unsolved murder. A young teen had walked from his farm to a store to buy new tennis shoes. It would have been about a 3 mile walk taking him past where our house ended up being built. He never came home. Several months later they found a young man tied to a tree naked. He was decomposed. Identification was known because the new shoes were found nearby and the old shoes were in a shoe box.

We think it is that kid who took up residence at our house and several others nearby. Our house sat on the NE corner of two streets with no other houses on the other 3. The next two houses to the east of us also had some haunting. Same prankish behavior. I believe the evil in the woods was the killer. I think he kept coming back for the kid in our house.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Forgot about this one! My grandfather was my best friend in the whole world when I was a kid. He passed away in my early 20’s, god bless his soul and weird stuff started happening. I had a lamp you could touch and it would turn on so this might explain it, who knows. After he died, over the next few weeks it would turn on and off. I woke up like 2 days after and the lamp was on and I thought that was really weird, whatever. Than I’m sitting in bed and it turns off out of nowhere, so I turn it back on. Turn off, go to bed, wake up and it’s on. Sitting in bed, turn it off, few minutes later it turns on, I turn it off. It turns on again, I turn it off again. It did this for weeks and then suddenly stopped for YEARS. I always thought, “maybe it’s my grandpas way of saying he’s still here with me.”

Fast forward probably 3 something years. I went to visit my grandpas grave one day because I missed him. I came home and that lamp was on when I know for a fact it was off when I left because I turned it off the night before for bed. I just smiled and knew I was right, it’s never done it since and I still have that lamp.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have too many stories that have happened to myself and immediate family. We grew up in a house that was haunted. When the incidents first started we were a little afraid but it was more like a kid pulling pranks. We got to a point where we would tell the ghost to knock it off, not funny. That was inside the house. Outside in the woods was something different and evil. Even as old as 20 I would park in the driveway at night and start walking to the door. Full on panic would set in, hair on the back of my neck standing up and I would start running. Something was coming out of the woods. My brothers and I were talking recently (I'm now 52) about the ghost in the house. One of my brothers mentioned the evil feeling outside. I had never mentioned it before because I thought it was silly for me to be running for the door. Found out my brother was doing the same as me. Full on sprint to out run whatever it was in the woods.

In the very early 1970's before the house was built and less than 1/4 mile away there was an unsolved murder. A young teen had walked from his farm to a store to buy new tennis shoes. It would have been about a 3 mile walk taking him past where our house ended up being built. He never came home. Several months later they found a young man tied to a tree naked. He was decomposed. Identification was known because the new shoes were found nearby and the old shoes were in a shoe box.

We think it is that kid who took up residence at our house and several others nearby. Our house sat on the NE corner of two streets with no other houses on the other 3. The next two houses to the east of us also had some haunting. Same prankish behavior. I believe the evil in the woods was the killer. I think he kept coming back for the kid in our house.
That’s crazy and I know that feeling all too well! The weird part about this stuff is when you feel crazy and don’t tell anyone. But later on you’re talking about stuff and someone brings up your exact experiences, you know you’re not crazy at that point.

My whole family never talked about our old house, especially my dad. I think with us kids we kind joked it was haunts but that was it. Couple years ago my dad said, “oh yeah the old house, I remember being the only one home and hearing footsteps upstairs.”

Everyone in my family has said the same thing too.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol, I know that feeling. Looking back now we can talk and laugh about it some, but it was all-to-real back then. Sometimes we just KNOW something isn't cool.
That's exactly the feeling in the yard I talked about above at Granny's. With the dog. But it wasn't always a dog. Sometimes it felt like something that made the dog look like an innocent pup.

BravoZulu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Short story but when I was around 14 I woke up one night to see my father sitting on the end of my bed. Didn't freak me out or scare me. I just went right back to sleep. The next morning I asked my mom for a picture of my father to confirm it was him. You see, my father was killed in a coal mine when I was 1 1/2 years old. Never happened again.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like I stated above I grew up with ghosts. I think my mom was the conduit. She had many stories where her grandmother would visit her. Unknown tugging on her leg while sleeping. Whispering in her ear. My father visiting her soon after his death. Many premonitions and other such things. We got a Ouija board at some point and using it with my mom would cause it to move all over the place. My brother's girlfriend in high school lost her mom several years before. She begged my mom to use the Ouija board with her. My mom refused. My mom said that you really don't want to talk to your mother. It wouldn't be good for you.

My mom was an elementary school principle. A family member of two kids came to pull them out of school because something happened to their mother. My mom stopped and whispered to the adult, Do not let the kids go in the kitchen. Turns out their mom was laying dead in the kitchen. It got to a point where we would ask my mom if she had a feeling about things before trips.

My mom went to see a psychic as part of an outing with some friends. The psychic held her hand and drew back. She told my mom that she had the gift. She also said that my mom was afraid to use it and reluctant to develop it.

So now on to my son. I think he got it from his grandmother. He was around three years old. He was talking in his room. His mom looked in to see who he was talking to. No one was there so she asked him. He said he was talking to Uncle John. Uncle John died two years before he was born and I couldn't think of when he came up in conversation. Around this same time frame we had a police officer shot and killed. I worked with him so my son did know something was going on and an officer had been shot. He did not know where. A month after it happened his mom happened to be driving by the location. My son started crying and screaming, I see blood, I see blood. About a year after that he matter of fact told me at breakfast that Great Grandpa came to see him last night.

As my son grew older and more aware he started hiding it or backing off his stories. I think he knew it may sound too crazy. He didn't want to talk about it. He knew there was a ghost in my parents' house. He would say if something didn't feel right but wouldn't want to describe what it was. When I bought my current house 6 years ago my son was living with his mother. He was 16 years old. He knew he would soon be living with me. He had to check out every house I was serious about to see if he had a bad feeling about it. I bought my house from the estate of the original owners who had both died. I had to check with them, at my son's request, that they did not die in the house. (Both died at a nursing facility). He won't say much at all now. I am sure things are happening but he doesn't care to talk about any of it. He doesn't even want people to bring up the weird things that happened when he was very young. I think he wants to ignore it in hopes it goes away.

Basically I have been around this stuff my whole life.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Short story but when I was around 14 I woke up one night to see my father sitting on the end of my bed. Didn't freak me out or scare me. I just went right back to sleep. The next morning I asked my mom for a picture of my father to confirm it was him. You see, my father was killed in a coal mine when I was 1 1/2 years old. Never happened again.
That’s creepy! Haha

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like I stated above I grew up with ghosts. I think my mom was the conduit. She had many stories where her grandmother would visit her. Unknown tugging on her leg while sleeping. Whispering in her ear. My father visiting her soon after his death. Many premonitions and other such things. We got a Ouija board at some point and using it with my mom would cause it to move all over the place. My brother's girlfriend in high school lost her mom several years before. She begged my mom to use the Ouija board with her. My mom refused. My mom said that you really don't want to talk to your mother. It wouldn't be good for you.

My mom was an elementary school principle. A family member of two kids came to pull them out of school because something happened to their mother. My mom stopped and whispered to the adult, Do not let the kids go in the kitchen. Turns out their mom was laying dead in the kitchen. It got to a point where we would ask my mom if she had a feeling about things before trips.

My mom went to see a psychic as part of an outing with some friends. The psychic held her hand and drew back. She told my mom that she had the gift. She also said that my mom was afraid to use it and reluctant to develop it.

So now on to my son. I think he got it from his grandmother. He was around three years old. He was talking in his room. His mom looked in to see who he was talking to. No one was there so she asked him. He said he was talking to Uncle John. Uncle John died two years before he was born and I couldn't think of when he came up in conversation. Around this same time frame we had a police officer shot and killed. I worked with him so my son did know something was going on and an officer had been shot. He did not know where. A month after it happened his mom happened to be driving by the location. My son started crying and screaming, I see blood, I see blood. About a year after that he matter of fact told me at breakfast that Great Grandpa came to see him last night.

As my son grew older and more aware he started hiding it or backing off his stories. I think he knew it may sound too crazy. He didn't want to talk about it. He knew there was a ghost in my parents' house. He would say if something didn't feel right but wouldn't want to describe what it was. When I bought my current house 6 years ago my son was living with his mother. He was 16 years old. He knew he would soon be living with me. He had to check out every house I was serious about to see if he had a bad feeling about it. I bought my house from the estate of the original owners who had both died. I had to check with them, at my son's request, that they did not die in the house. (Both died at a nursing facility). He won't say much at all now. I am sure things are happening but he doesn't care to talk about any of it. He doesn't even want people to bring up the weird things that happened when he was very young. I think he wants to ignore it in hopes it goes away.

Is this your kid?

Ford Bronco Paranormal Experiences Thread 1612456777499

JK that’s crazy though! I always thought I was weird because I never met anyone that had my experiences really. Most people just say they’ve felt uncomfortable at times and that’s it.

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this your kid?

Ford Bronco Paranormal Experiences Thread 1612456777499

JK that’s crazy though! I always thought I was weird because I never met anyone that had my experiences really. Most people just say they’ve felt uncomfortable at times and that’s it.
That's the same thing I was thinking when I typed out the story.

My mom died two years ago. She told my son many times before she died that she would be back to see him after she was gone. He hasn't said if she has. If the timing is right I will ask him if she did come to see him.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's the same thing I was thinking when I typed out the story.

My mom died two years ago. She told my son many times before she died that she would be back to see him after she was gone. He hasn't said if she has. If the timing is right I will ask him if she did come to see him.
Do and report back!

TK-421

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m a huge skeptic. When my cousin said she could see people’s auras, I was the one telling her it’s because she’d been to the pool and it was from the chlorine.

That said, I am sincerely enjoying this thread. Thanks to those writing up their observations and anecdotes.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a huge skeptic. When my cousin said she could see people’s auras, I was the one telling her it’s because she’d been to the pool and it was from the chlorine.

That said, I am sincerely enjoying this thread. Thanks to those writing up their observations and anecdotes.
Me too! I always have been and have always tried to find logical explanations. Some things I just can’t and I know I wasn’t making things up. It’s weird because it sounds so fake but you’re questioning yourself only.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. I feel for him and understand. Maybe there is something to what Granny said about it skipping a generation.
Thanks for sharing and best wishes for your son!
Sponsored