First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered on the 26th. I’m seeing the same on My Ford account but I never received an email from Ford. What was in the email? Is it just a generic congratulations email or are there any specific order details on the email? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered on the 26th. I’m seeing the same on My Ford account but I never received an email from Ford. What was in the email? Is it just a generic congratulations email or are there any specific order details on the email? Thanks in advance.
Here’s what I got. Could very easily get flagged as spam

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Reservation Account A7C98D0F-49E5-486B-A35F-CBDB9E5C3632

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Go to your DEALER and get one or both of these copies. Confirm everything and every code:
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Reservation Account A7C98D0F-49E5-486B-A35F-CBDB9E5C3632
Right column is invoice? Didn’t know there’s a charge for CO? What are the standard colors?

Sponsored
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tacoma, 21 Mercedes, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The dealer gave me a print out with my exact build. Has option codes, my name, order #, and much more. When I decided to change my order slightly, I reached out to my dealer representative. He adjusted the order and sent me back the revised build sheet. Sorry to hear you are having issues, it seems the dealer is the only one who can help.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks, I searched my spam folder too and definitely didn’t get anything. Thanks for the reply.
If you didn’t get one of these emails from Ford with a summary I’d call your dealer ASAP as they may have entered your order wrong (maybe not tied to your reservation).

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Right column is invoice? Didn’t know there’s a charge for CO? What are the standard colors?
The right hand document I got at my Dealer (the one displayed is of a different person's build) within minutes of placing my order. The left hand document they got 2 days later (I am guessing from Ford or the factory), then they emailed it to me. In discussions on another page, some Dealers use different systems so forms may vary slightly. Everyone; ask your dealer for copies and verify your order for accuracy. On the CO-Cyber Orange...there has always been an extra charge for CO and I believe one of the reds. It has extra steps in the paint process.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What you're seeing is totally normal and is what everyone's page looks like.

Your dealer should supply you with the order sheet that shows you exactly what is in the system. Request a copy of that from them to confirm they put it in correctly.

As others have pointed out, that link isn't telling you that you need to contact you dealer... it's just a generic "Contact Us" type link.

Here's what mine looks like:

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Reservation Account Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 13.02.06

For better or for worse, the dealer is your avenue for purchasing your Bronco. You need to have a relationship with them to make sure your order is what you want and the price is agreeable.

If you must, there are ways to revert orders back into reservations, and then transfer your reservation to another dealer.... but it's kind of a big deal... You're much better off working with your current dealer at this point.
What’s the preapproval certificate?

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the preapproval certificate?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...oval-notice-on-their-bronco-reservation.9359/

I think the consensus was that Ford did a "soft pull" on peoples credit to send out a pre approval offer. Interestingly enough, my dealer did mention this to me when I converted my reservation. They were using it as a way to know a person would be able to convert to order due to the penalties Ford has in place on orders that fall through after delivery.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My account still shows the same in store order status, but count me in the group who didn't get the Ford order confirm email right away. Sent my dealer an email about a week after just to confirm the build submission, got a quick reply with the order sheet, followed by the Ford order confirm email minutes later.
Sponsored