Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Doing God's work my friend. Nice to read an honest review! Also super glad to hear about a fellow giant fitting in a Bronco as I too am 6'5".
can OP please take a moment in the back seat? Sit behind yourself (how you’d position the seat) and tell us tall folks how’s the back seat leg room?
Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if my message wasn’t clear. I didn’t say that the MY22 top won’t fit a MY21 Bronco. I said that a MY22 ROOFRACK will probably not fit a MY21 Bronco. Reason being they are changing how the roof rack bolts on the top, and apparently the bolt placement (of the rack on the top, not of the top on the Bronco)
phew

anxiety fixed

if you guys are still down there go ask them for sure if the roofs from 22 will fit 21 just to be sure

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP have you ridden in or driven a raptor? Just trying to get some context to your comment about it's capability. Thanks for posting the impressions.

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please discuss the Wildtrak underbody protection a bit more... Was it non existent? Insignificant? Etc. How did it compare to the Badlands in terms of materials? I'm planning on a Wildtrak but the bash plates matter to me and I'm trying to decide on what to order from the factory. Aftermarket will probably have options pretty quickly...

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please discuss the Wildtrak underbody protection a bit more... Was it non existent? Insignificant? Etc. How did it compare to the Badlands in terms of materials? I'm planning on a Wildtrak but the bash plates matter to me and I'm trying to decide on what to order from the factory. Aftermarket will probably have options pretty quickly...
According to Build and Price the are an optional extra.

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
According to Build and Price the are an optional extra.
Yes agreed...I wasn't planning to option them because I assumed what the Wildtrak would come with would be functional and full coverage, but just not steel plated like the Badlands...

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
gonna scream for real if i get stuck with a MY21 and they redesign the roofs in my22 and they cant fit on the my21 roofs

shit is giving me nightmares
You gotta think they will get this figured this figured out before production. Which means very soon... hopefully.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You gotta think they will get this figured this figured out before production. Which means very soon... hopefully.
I dont think so. Im pretty sure the only reason MY21 exists is because they rushed it out and then covid hit

22 might be the actual launch year

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great report. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Just keeps reinforcing my decision to push the 'go' button.
Glad to hear Rapid Red is actually Red and not Burgundy.

Sponsored

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Great report. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Just keeps reinforcing my decision to push the 'go' button.
Glad to hear Rapid Red is actually Red and not Burgundy.
You can go see Rapid Red today. It is a currently offered color for Explorers (and presumably other Ford vehicles). This is my Explorer ST...definitely more of a Candy Apple Red.
Ford Bronco My KOH Bronco ride Mega Feedback Report and new information gleaned 010CB441-0600-4ECD-B5DB-CCA6CB15C565

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can go see Rapid Red today. It is a currently offered color for Explorers (and presumably other Ford vehicles). This is my Explorer ST...definitely more of a Candy Apple Red.
Ford Bronco My KOH Bronco ride Mega Feedback Report and new information gleaned 010CB441-0600-4ECD-B5DB-CCA6CB15C565
I'm going that route with the optional BL wheels.
Ford Bronco My KOH Bronco ride Mega Feedback Report and new information gleaned 1612497619670

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You sir are a saint and I thank you for your contribution.
Think about it...your experience is more valuable than any “auto-journalist” could ever share at this point. God bless B6G!!

Great write up!!
Sponsored