Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't believe the roof rack thing for a second. If it's a center of gravity issue how does it change with simply where bolt placement is? If this was a known issue and Bronco is several months out from production how has it not already been rectified? I call bullshit.
Maybe they are needing to reinforce the "bolt" areas. Might be that they underestimated the copious amounts of crap end users might put on them?
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I stopped reading when I realized you were comparing a Ranger. Let me know when you sit in a Bronco.
Bronco hip and shoulder dimensions are practically identical.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The MY22 change maybe just to retool a portion of the rear clamshell.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Maybe they are needing to reinforce the "bolt" areas. Might be that they underestimated the copious amounts of crap end users might put on them?
Well, when you show it off with a tent.... people get ideas.
Ford Bronco My KOH Bronco ride Mega Feedback Report and new information gleaned B5C2CA01-9500-42FD-9284-2CB2C805F472

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thank you. I’m trying to process all this, so why would this only happen with Sasquatch? Because the SAS Bronco would sit slightly higher and weigh more causing some sort of extra wind resistance w/ the top cargo flexing and cracking the top?

If it was going to be troublesome to get the 21MY roof rack, I was thinking I’d try to find some aftermarket bars like the ones below. But, now we introduce the possibly of flex, cracking, and roofs flying off? I have an 80lb tandem kayak I need to transport w/ Sasquatch.
See this post for a possible answer:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-information-gleaned.12330/page-8#post-449086

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I'm confused a bit, I see the high package indicated additional sound deadening..., if you add the ala cart sound deadening, and add the high, do you get double the sound deadening or is it 1 or the other?

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm 6' 4" its great to hear a review from a tall person like me. Ah I can't wait for my Bronco these reviews are getting me stoked! Patience Patience. .

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just order a 2 door and you don’t need to worry about the roof rack with squatch.
Yeah, I am thinking they will reconfigure the area where it clamps down in the rear, moving it all the way up to the front of the clamshell, and possibly beef up the vertical structure of the clamshell around that area. It's too big of a span. We know this because the 2 door sasquatch still gets a rack.
I *think* this is true, at least for most of the trim packages, but I tried to option a set of roof rails for the 2-dr FE and wasn’t able to do so in the B&P. Maybe I got bamboozled by the B&P coding monkeys that keep me from selecting that super-heavy Paint Protective Film (PPP) option that causes the 4-dr Sasquatch to fall over as soon as it leaves the assembly line? o_O

Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn’t finding answers on some things and also couldn’t decide between 33 and 35. So I took a last minute ticket and flew to Vegas then drove to the event just to spend time with the Broncos then go back home. I met did the ride with a friend who is also getting one and he agrees with mostly everything I report below. So you got 2 opinions in one. Enjoy.
What was your impression of the step in height? -- I'm 6' and my wife is 5'6". -- Trying to estimate the sill height for the 33&35s on a BL.

DoorlessDriver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wasn’t finding answers on some things and also couldn’t decide between 33 and 35. So I took a last minute ticket and flew to Vegas then drove to the event just to spend time with the Broncos then go back home. I met did the ride with a friend who is also getting one and he agrees with mostly everything I report below. So you got 2 opinions in one. Enjoy.
Thank you!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

One thing I don't understand is why they did not take advantage of the sport bar frame, it would give a perfect, fixed steel, anchor point for the cargo bars. Through bolts with sealing grommets would ensure no leaks, no different than sealing the roof panels.

ow-to-remove-the-2021-ford-bronco-doors-and-roof_3.jpg

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So I'm confused a bit, I see the high package indicated additional sound deadening..., if you add the ala cart sound deadening, and add the high, do you get double the sound deadening or is it 1 or the other?
High package sound deadening is for the body not the roof.
Sponsored